cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Are there any advices limiting the number of vpn peers supported by a cisco 3660 router? Or is the answer <it depends on ...>... the bandwidth of the interface terminating the vpn peers... the amount of DRAM... the use of a harware encryption module?...

reinke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process right now of piloting users using Hughes DirecWAY and are having intermittent problems with the users being able to connect to the PIX. Sometimes it connects just fine but other times it won't connect at all, but the user's int...

Hi!I have configured the Cisco 3005 to accept remote connections through an ADSL access. The problem is that the client wants that some host in the Concentrator´s local lan access to Internet through the same ADSL link using the concentrator as gate...

With reference to the Router-to-Router Dynamic-to-Static IPSec with NAT sample config site “ http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/ios_804.html , Any one could advise me if I would like to add the vpn tunnel for the mobile VPN client for the my HQ.T...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/config/overvw.pdf says "PIX Firewall can function as an Easy VPN Server in relation to an Easy VPN Remote device, such as a PIX 501" Can a PIX 515e (PIX-515E-UR-BUN?) act as the easy V...

We have a problem were we seem to lose the SA between our PIX 501 and a VPN 3000 Concentrator. It seems that the PIX keeps the tunnel up but the Concentrator drops it. I provide you with info from both a pix and concentrator so you can see the differ...

maraz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed VPN Client 3.6.1 on my laptop which is running Windows Nt 4.0 w/service pack 6a. When I dial into the network from a remote location, I get as fare as "securing communication channel" then nothing else happens.

mccabe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(LAN1)192.168.10.0-->ISA Server-->(DMZ)192.168.254.0-->PIX1<--Internet-->PIX2<--(LAN2)192.168.20.0Has anyone attempted the setup above? It seems pretty straight forward however, I'm interested in knowing how traffic from the 192.168.10.0 LAN travers...

jpeter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After we upgraded the Concentrator's release from 3.6.1 to 3.6.3 we are no longer able to set up a VPN-session.Hereby the logs from the Concentrator and the Cisco VPN Client.For security reasons I've replaced the following info:Concentrators IP-addre...

I use a 3.5.1 VPN client to connect to my employer's network. In my SOHO, I have two means of connecting my Windows 2000 workstation: Ethernet and wireless. Wireless uses a 3COM 3CHRSHPW696 802.11 NIC, and a Linksys WAP11 access point. The WAP is ...

daryl.lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to set a tunnel between two cisco router to cerate a VPN, using PPP/L2TP, but the PPP connection should be initiated on the LAC, not froma remote client as in the usual configuration...How can I do???