cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone gotten the VPN Client 3.6.1 to work successfully under the newest version of Mandrake? I got it to install last night after linking /bin/id to /usr/bin/id. It installs fine, but hangs upon "Initializing the VPN Connection". Are there any k...

bjarrett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco pix 5.15 with ios 6.1(4) I configured pix to accept vpn connection. I dialed to isp and then used vpn client 3.x. it is establishing the connection but after the connection , i am not able browse the internet it is giving pageout error. ...

Hi there, I have AS5300 with remote locations A & B. I need your help to create a VPN bitween A & B, where the access server can call each location to establish and maitain a dial-up connection. Location A runs a VPN server to encrypt traffic to/from...

joe.leo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing the same error that I have noticed a number of people are having problems with. I have a system running Windows XP that I installed version 3.51 E of the VPN client on. Everything was working fine, until I made the mistake of runn...

We are considering deploying VPN3002 devices to remote sites, to connect to the corporate network over Cable/DSL ISP connections. However, if the device is stolen it could be connected to any ISP (as DHCP is configured on the public interface) and th...

Could you confirm me that when an input acl is enabled together with IPSec on the same inbound interface the acl is checked twice before and after decryption ?I would enable a filter that allows only encrypted packet but if acl is checked twice I nee...

m-menozzi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, there is a slowness detected when using the CiscoVPNScenario:- Server using CiscoVPN 3030- Client using Win98, MS VPN clientObservation: VPN connection throughput is less than 5% of the original speed without VPN connection ( tested with several ...

cfow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PIX 515 and I have vpn connection to our branch office which has 525. All the vpn connection worked fine until now. Suddenly my connection to other part is very very slow. I can reach the other office server in 110ms through the internet (ext...

haimb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I ping the other end of the VPN tunnel I get the followin message :-CRYPTO-4-IKMP_BAD_MESSAGE: IKE message from 217.155.33.44 failed its sanity check or is malformed....I am using a Cisco 803 with c800-k9osy6-mw.122-8.t5.bin, which is the only...

tonyw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the VPN Client (3.6) there is a parameter in the vpnclient.ini file called NetworkProxy=. It appears that this parameter will route HTTP requests to a proxy server. This would be handy in my environment, but I can not seem to get it to work. Has a...

Hi!I'm having somes problems with the MTU size regarding the VPN Client configuration. I believe Cisco recomends changing the VPN Client MTU size to 1400. That works fine with a dial-up connection but waht if i connect my PC to a LAN? Do i have to ch...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like setup an Easy VPN with PIX 515E (Easy VPN Server) with a fixed internet address and PIX 501 (Easy VPN Client) with private ip address linked to an ADSL router with dynamic internet address. I tried whitout success. Is possible to find a...

rselmi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes