cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several hosts behind a PIX 506. I get a dynamic IP address from my provider and have been able to get things working just fine. The only problem I have is when I try to VPN out from one of my internal hosts. According to experience and what I ...

bmshaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen a lot of message about this problem but i cannot see a real answer!!Can a remote user using a VPN client 3.5 have access to a server on the DMZ interface of a Cisco PIX 515 using the encrypted tunnel (as he was on the inside interface)?I've...

castor007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyoneI'd like to know if I can connect site-to-site vpn using ip unnumbered on external (Internet-side) interface and a fixed IP on internal (private) interface, or not.I'd like to do site-to-site vpn via internet using 1720. My customer use ...

msunagawa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 sites A, B & C. B is the central site (Pix) which has an internet based VPN with site A and a WAN (PVC) connection with site C. Site B is able to route to both A and C but when site A tries to connect/route to site C or visa versa they are ...

hbarkus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, does anyone know whether the VPN300 and the VPN Client 3.5.1 supportcurrently AES encryption algorithm or is it announced or planned for the future ?I didn´t find any information in the releas notesThanks in advance for any advice,Peter

p.ruester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to design a solution that will allow several hundred sites on the Internet communicate securely with a central server. The central server will initiate transactions with the remotes sites, so 2-way communication is key. There will be only 1 ...

cambian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best configuration (authentication method) on a PIX515 for client remote access, without TACACS or Radius server setup. Client plattforms are WIN2000/MAC OS 10. Clients using Cisco VPN Client R. 3.5Regards/Peter

I have a VPN 3000 Concentrator with a site to site VPN to a 1720. At certain times of the day users will lose some of their AS400 sessions, but the tunnel does not go down and their other sesion are fine. I say if the tunnel stays up everything is ...

ahegler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm whether the 1710 can automatically failover and establish a VPN tunnel to another VPN endpoint at a different location if it detects its VPN Tunnel cannot be established to its headend device. The scenario is a 1710 to a 3000 serie...

dbaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use cicso vpn client vpn 3.5.2 (a?) on winxp. AFter connecting to our PIX, we often lose email services. Using outlook express, we get an error message stating that the pop or smtp server is not responding. Since the client is now using our int...

penny1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with a VPN implementation. I am using PPTP, not IPsec. I have two sites, one has a Pix 506 and the other has a Pix 501. Both firewall configurations are configured the same. If a remote user connects using any standard Micro...

dschuene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: