cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Do any one have the experiences in implementation on backup the MPLS VPN ?Can i use IPsec or GRE vpn to backup MPLS vpn ?The situation is here : I have CIsco 3662 with an ether port to vrf building and a DDN leased line to tranport the 4 MPLS VPN...

evanchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn set between 2 pix 501's. I have multiple hosts on each network, for cisco licencing purposes does each host connecting through the vpn require a licence or is the vpn seen as one licence regardless of the amount of hosts establishing con...

I am working on a project for Medical Group with one main office and 2 remote offices and another one home remote access.I appreciate if somebody could advice me of which routers i need in the 3 locations using DSL technology and which software versi...

jnaddaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn set between two PIX 501's using ipsec PIX A has an internal network of 192.168.0.0/24 PIX B has internal network of 10.0.0.0/24.PIX A also acts as firewall for the internet.The vpn is active as I am able to pass traffic between the two ...

Hi, Would very much appreciate if someone could advise how many copy of the VPN 3.6 (CVPN-CLNT-36-K9=) that I need to order if I have 10 remote users. That is, do I need to buy just 1 for all the 10 users dial from different location / 10 copies for ...

laimf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has requested that a bridged wireless link be encrypted with IPSEC to 3DES. I would love to hear from somebody that has done this. The only requirement was that the IP topology had to stay bridged. The same IP Subnet exists on ...

jplunk by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use the VPN client 3.6 enabled to start on logon and dial a DUN entry with Windows XP, it can dial the connection without prompting for the username/password combo for the DUN entry. With WIN2K, it prompts for the DUN entry username/password ...

dwbrewer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have successfully intalled and used the VPN client on Mac OSX 10.1 connecting to a Pix 515.Has anyone done it with OSX 10.2?Will it work? Or do we have to wait for another new version.

pdentico by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not able to get phase 1 negotiations set up between VPN client 3.6 and 1710 VPN Server. Coming from a DSL connection that creates an NTS PPPoE Adapter with a public address.Salient config:crypto isakmp policy 3 encr 3des authentication pre-share gr...

mguirguis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 806 router configure to enable VPN connection.When i test a connection with a Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Cisco VPN 3.6) i can connect to the enterprise network.Ping hosts inside the network is OK, but when i want to use an applicat...

I am currently writing a specification for a national body that requires to connect a number of small data centres (<50) over the public internet. The data to be sent is 'not-for-us' data whereby data is received at centre A but needs to be processed...

anglobyte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use the 3.6 client to VPN to other IPSec VPNs terminated on pix firewalls. The firewall in my office is a Pix. When I create my IPSec session I cannot access any resources on the VPN OR my LAN. I can VPN fine and access resources on a PC outside m...

exigent by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a problem with long term vpn connection to the PIX with the vpn client. Users can stay connected (over dsl or cable) for a few hours then get bumped. Also at what interval do the reapers messages get sent out, and how man...