cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I used the Cisco PIX device Manager v2.0 to configure a client to PIX VPN. The configuration completed without errors. When I attemp to connect I pull down an address from the pool that was created and the VPN appears to create successfully. Howev...

karlsd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of replacing our 3Com Access builder (dial-in) system with a Cisco PIX 515e. Currently, we have a 350+ node IP based WAN with fixed IP addresses. It works well. But, our addressing scheme does not currently utilize IANA reserved...

I can't make VPN client 3000 (Rel. 2.5) operate on a new hard drive. If I reconnect the old hard drive by itself, VPN will run. I've tried EVERYTHING......I really need this to work. The system is WIN98 second edition. When you start the VPN soft...

I have a remote office that has a DSL connection using PPoE with 1 public IP Address. I've installed a Dlink Di-704 gateway that enables me to have several PC's connected to the internet with 1 IP address. I installed the VPN client on the PC's and t...

smartin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using VPN Client 3.5.2 on Windows 2000 to a 2600 with a crypto card. The tunnel comes up properly, and traffic is encrypted when destined to the remote network, but no traffic is decrypted on the client side. On the router the traffic is decrypt...

jerryb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Client 3.5.2VPN concentrator 3030Wireless AP (Agere AP2000)"Your IPsec connection has been terminated". I get this message at random times with XP and 2K, not on all machines however. Traffic is going in and out, so it is not a timeout issue. ...

mlew by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this is regarding cisco vpn client 3.5.2 itself. under PROPERTIES, GENERAL, "ALLOW LOCAL LAN ACCESS" what exactly of the function is that? If i have split tunnel setup on concentrator, do i still need that. I test it, if i take out the split tunnel ...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is any work being done to enable some sort of IPsec ESP session multiplexing for PIX firewalls using PAT? I know that it's not possible today, but SonicWALL and Nexland devices can already support multiple IPsec client conne...

gglynn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Sorry for the most basic question here but this situation is this:PIX 501 sitting between the Internet and LAN. This internet connection DOES NOT handle traffic initiated from within the LAN. I simply need to enable the PIX to accept incoming c...

pcarter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell-o,Using the 3.5.2 VPN client. Trying to go through a PIX515 firewall and out to a site on the Internet with a 3000 series concentrator. They supplied the client and client configuration. All I have to do is configure the PIX (6.2 (1) to allow...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following installation on a Win2000 machine, the messageSystem Error: Unable to retrieve connection statusis observed upon machine boot or running the VPN client dialer. I believe this is related to the VPN client system tray icon being unable to sta...