cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I wonder what is the purpose of Ethernet #3 on VPN 3015 above ?The document says it is a DMZ interface. I understand that a firewall appliance may have a DMZ interfaces, but VPN appliance ?What solutions can we offer to utilisize this Ethernet...

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running vpn client 3.0 in my machine to connect to a private network.Can I use PCANYWHERE software to connect to a same private network through the VPN client.Regards and Thanks in advance.

Hi I have create a vpn tunnel from a vpn client to cisco 2600, the question is, even i have the Pool address same as the internal LAN address, after i created the tunnel, i cannot PING to any machine inside the network, unless i add a static route on...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Cisco VPN Concentrator 3015. I'm trying to use SSH1 for remote administration rather that Telnet. SSH settings on the VPN Concentrator are left as default. I'm using PuTTy to make an SSH1 connection, but it fails to connect. Any idea?Th...

Greetings all,I'm having a difficult time with configuring a remote dial-in test machine with Cisco VPN client 3.5 to connect to my 2620 router for VPN access.I have the latest image 12.2(10). TAC gave me a link to follow:http://www.cisco.com/warp/c...

kawin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm testing a VPN tunnel with some O.S. and some connections types.I'm using a PIX 515 as IPSEC end-point and Cisco VPN Client 3.5 as client Some tests (i.e. WinXP/Client 3.5/GSM, WinXP/Client 3.5/Dial-up 56K are OK)I encountered some problems usi...

a.sponda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 Internet link from different ISP terminated on same cisco router. One acts as a primary link and other as secondary link. Secondary link is a backup and will be active only when primary link fails. We have Cisco PIX 506 firewall which also ...