cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using a VPN 3015 to provide remote access into our LAN. Cisco Access Control Server (ASC) is used for authentication of the VPN Clients.How can I restrict some VPN clients coming in through the VPN to be able to access only certain servers (By I...

Problem: When I try to logon to our W2K domain with the cisco 3000 VPN client 3.5.1(C) using the "enable start before logon" option, I'm only able to logon with cached information. I can ping all my servers in the network ( IP addresses or names ), I...

jpersyn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning on setting up a site to site VPN between 2 2600 routers utilizing Ipsec which are both running the firewall feature set and NAT utilizing PAT. Does anyone have a similar configuration that they can post their config files? I need to get ...

enikk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am attempting to configure L2TP/IPSec between Windows 2000 andConcentrator 3030. When I tried to make a connection from PCclient to the Concentrator, I found the following message in the Concentrator.Does that mean I need to turn on AH in Conce...

mlamone by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to work my first lab with a CA server and a VPN tunnel between 2 routers. When I try to authenticate with the CA I get:% Error in receiving Certificate Authority certificate: status = FAIL, cert length = 0Any ideas off the top of ...

jterry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is possible to establish a tunel using VPN client trough of a proxy server, and in such case that port one must open in the proxy and which configuración of the VPN client

j.baez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all out thereI have the following problem:I want to establish a VPN-connection from an client to a PIX 506. But the PIX 506 is behind a 1605-Router which makes a bit firewalling. Between the Router and the PIX is a DMZ.If I connect the Client to t...

Hello,I have configured a central router with ipsec for vpn clients. The clients logs in over isdn to a provider and get a dynamic ip address.That works fine.Now i want also a router to log in over isdn with a dynamic ip address.The router starts the...

I built a VPN between two points. One point uses ADSL (with CISCO 1720 plus wic-1enet, without fixed IP adress), the other point uses DDN line (with CISCO 2611, with fixed IP adress). The VPN only use ipsec encryption without building tunnel.With tra...

I have a simple question:Can the VPN box access LDAP for strong authentication (i.e via certificates)I know it can for CRL but can't find any info on user authentication via LDAP.Any info would be appreciated.

umadsen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes