cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am trying to tunnel multiple PIX VPNs, to one PIX. I got chooked on how to configure point to multipoint pix to pix VPN. IPsec, sha, 3desThe problem is how can I configure PIX1 to accept IPSec tunnel from the other three. I know that the oth...

eudechime by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using the VPN 5000 client 5.1.1 3DES version to connect to my company's network.This works if NAT transparacy mode is OFF.I recently bought a home router to be able to share my internet connection between multiple PC's.Now the VPN client mu...

I was wondering if it was possible to have an IPSec tunnel originate within a local area network that sits behind a 506 with NAT'ing enabled(Using WatchGuard IPSec client to make connection). I have tried to use the following command to get this to ...

lchristie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to know if I can configure a tunnel VPN between two catalyst 6500? If yes, how can I do it?

Hi all,have here a Hub 'n Spoke VPN topology between three Rtrs (where RtrB is the hub site), VPN tunnels are build up between RtrB-RtrA and RtrB-RtrC, EBGP peering is the same as the VPN topology(RtrB 2 RtrA and RtrB 2 RtrC). Now my problem: BGP com...

h.groeger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is can you establish a VPN tunnel with a 3015 and a remote client without using any form of IPSEC. If so, Do you have to make adjustments on both sides of the tunnel or can it be controlled by the 3015?Thank You

9cdurham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a beginner, so please bare with me. I'm trying to get a lan to lan tunnel between a LInksys VPN router and a cisco 3000 conectrator. I can get the tunnnel created but can't get clients behind the linksys router to see the private side of the co...

agolberg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used to have my firewall setup so that windows 2000 clients could VPN into it and it was working fine. I recently configured the Firewall so that it would connect to another PIX firewall in a PIX-to-PIX configuration. That part of it is working f...

chris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Windows 2K Active Directory to authenticate via IAS, using RADIUS, with the PIX for VPN users.This all works when using Windows 2000 or XP."Sometimes" when browsing the network it shows nothing and will not let me connect to UPC's. It se...

mcoffey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes