cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I am currently in need of an Auth scheme that protects our internal assets from prying eyes. Currently we have Remote access VPN clients (VPN Client 3.X) connecting to a 2621 wih 3DES tunnels with Pre-shared key. We have preconfigured the c...

fmirecki by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a small network (5 PCs running Win 2000 Pro) and a server with NT4. The boss wants to establish a VPN so that he can work from home in the evening. The idea is to connect via ADSL. The problem we are having trying to get consistent advice on ...

I'm testing the VPN client to connect the internal network protected by pix(6.2)I congiure the Pix with pdm. after config.. I can connect to the pix with vpnclient and client PC can get the ip-pool.But I could't access to the internal network..access...

sipjang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI have pix 515 with 3 interfaces: Inside (192.x.x.x and NAT), DMZ(official IP adresses) and Outside.I have configured L2TP/IPsec access for VPN clients. Everything worksthing, the clients (Win2K and XP) can successful establish a VPNconnectio...

hborn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that has a home network and uses a domain there. She can get to the VPN at the office, but when she connects, she can no longer access shares or printers on her home network. Can this be done? We are using a PIX 515, a RADIUS server,and...

jimburris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to setup a vpn between two 827's on an adsl line (3 later), I havedone vpn's on Netscreen's, but I am a bit lost with the Cisco(I know basic cisco stuffshow run / Conf t /Interfaces config)Could somebody point me too some good doc?W...

sre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,A general question.How do I find out if an ISP lets me pass VPN traffic in thair network? I hear most Cable \ DSL providers block Ipsec traffic. Is thare a way of finding out. I have a PIX 520 that I want to be reached by an CPN client. It wor...

Hello,This maybe a question to help all PIX VPN guys.Is there a standered order of entering the PIX commands for PIX-PIX VPN commands. I've experienced some PIX firewall hangs when you type in some commands.THNX

Hi, I have Cisco 515. I need to configure VPN with our clients and customers. By default my Pix is VPN Disabled. I got the new authentication key from Cisco for DES. Now to make it enable i and given the new authentication key i need to boot in rom...

I have a Cisco 1751 Router. I would like to have employees be able to access our network from their homes through a VPN tunnel. Can anybody tell me which ISO version I need to apply so that this would be possible? Thank you in advance.

djamison by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently planning to implement a remote access VPN solution for our telecommuters and mobile users. The VPN tunnel will be terminated on our existing PIX firewall 520 with OS version 6.1. Could someone please recommend the best VPN client to ...

shabika by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We currently have remote access vpn in place and working fine. What I now what to do is to restrict access for a particular external client to a single host within our network, while still allowing full access to everyone else. Is this achieveabl...

saluko by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to limit the number of vpn client users?I am using a PIX 515 configured to authenticate users against the RADIUS server that comes with Windows 2000. I'd like to limit concurrent users, if at all possible.TIA-Matt

mgeneral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes