cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here's my situation I manage 5 geographiclly seperated offices (20 users @ each location) and one management office (30 users/2 servers). Most of the important trafic is all telnet, however we would like to support some other services later in the f...

j127rc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently working on a project to implement a site-to-site VPN with tunnels built over the internet. Pretty standard stuff. This connection would be used as a replacement for existing frame relay lines. The biggest concern that I've heard so f...

bover by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello VPN Guru !i have a customer with PIX 535. the customer plan to implement VPN solusion with ca 5000 User and for the futur 25.000 to 30.000 users. He want to terminate the vpn session on the PIX. my Idee ist to buy a concentrator but the bigest ...

aessome by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please clarify the follwing questionWhen using the VPN 3x Client to connect users to a PIX 501 is it possible to terminate the VPN connections on the PIX without using split tunneling, and allow users to access the Internet via the VPN con...

bsenior by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if it's possible to transport X.25 traffic through VPN encrypted tunnel ?I assumed also that X.25 is over IP.Any suggestions ?Thanks

v.nastase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed the client on my home PC, during the install there was a message warning that the product was not Windows :Logo compliant, which of course I ignored.Now when I log off I no longer have the new graphical Windows log on environment I jus...

kmckeeman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Company has 4 offices. The total employee count for all offices is ~350. No expected growth. I want to have a cost effective solution to get rid of our Frame Relay (hub and spoke) and have Site to Site VPN's but also do Remote access....is PIX b...

We are looking into what is the most secure and recommended way to connect to our pix version 6.1 from a windows 2000 workstation.The win2000 wrkstn is already connected to the internet.thanks in advance.Do we use L2TP over IPSEC, Use Cisco VPN clien...

ame-it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6meg pipe to the internet. I also have a 7100 vpn router with several vpn tunnel interfaces on it. The Default bandwith appears to be 7K. If I put a bandwidth statement on a particular interface for lets say 1meg will it actuall increase the...

mkarl01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of developing a corporate VPN strategy, to access VPN via DSL, and implement thin client solution via Citrix and some web enabled applications. Part of the migration strategy will require interim support for Unix sessions to bran...

ianson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our company, we're setting up a number of IPSEC VPNs (pix to pix) to connect to remote sites. I'm looking at using HP's Network Node Manager to keep an eye on the network. I'd like to get a trap from our PIX 515 (on the corporate side) when a re...

I have a pix classic and a vpn 3000. I'm trying to open all gre to allow one of our clients to use windows 2000 vpn to connect to us.Here are the ports that I have open on the firewall.50-51 tcp500 udp10000 udp0 esp meaning, all esp.When I try to op...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes