cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a student at the U. of Pennsylvania where I need to design a vpn solution for a hypothetical international company. It is a pretty general assignment. This hypothetical company of 10,000 employees is headquartered in the USA and has offices in...

VPN Client doesn't receive any network logon prompt after successfully connected to vpn gateway(pix520). we have a w2k network and client has no problem viewing servers and workstations in network neighborhood. we have the following items checked:1. ...

rlew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Connect two microsoft networks thru VPN with to PIX 501.ping to both networks work fine. (VPN is ok).when i try to open a service like directory shares it works for a short time then the vpn connection crash (hangs) and i recieve some messages on con...

d.bucher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are trying to setup a VPN through a PIX501 to a Win2K server. Clients are Windows 98. I have a couple of questions. I am new to the VPN stuff, so please bear with me.1- Can i use MS DUN to connect to the network, through the PIX? If so, an...

I'm trying to find out how many simultaneous VPN connections are allowed on each of the PIX firewalls. I found data sheets stating the 501 can have 5, the 506 can have 4, and the 535 can have 2000. I also found that the 515 and 525 can have 2000 wi...

jdemuth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Windows NT 4 / SP6 workstation that only sees ~150kbps into our network. The connection is DSL, 768kbps-capable each direction. The PC is a PIII 667 w/ 128MB RAM. She VPN's into a 5000 concentrator.The connection speed as-is is unusable ...

bwingard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing a VPN and have a requirement to test it prior to implementation. I am the QA Manager and need help on how to approach the test. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Jess

jgerdes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN using a pix 515 and 506 both running ver 6.1.1, with lotus domino servers on both sites. replication from the 506 site work across the VPN but it does not work in the other direction. These servers do replicate accross a lease line?Any ...

Does anyone know...if it's possible, using one of the Pix series firewalls to create both a lan-to-lan tunnel as well as accept incoming VPN requests from the Cisco Secure VPN Client?Right now we have a Pix 506 (in a remote office) creating a L2L tun...

brnhornt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not seen any specific doumentation on this. Can you set up a remote access IPSEC VPN using the Cisco VPN client v3.5a with the IOS Firewall Feature Set? How about just IP Plus IPSEC 56?

r-remien by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two weeks ago, I was able to reach a 3rd party vendors URL. Since then, we have implemented a router to router VPN with said vendor. Now I am no longer able to reach this URL. Their router sits outside my firewall and is connected to their homebas...

cwebber by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes