cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

OK, I'm very newto theand have read the documentconcerningthe VPN client and all, but I have a couple of questions.What the heck is a "bypassed packets" - iknow what the books says, but does that mean they did not enter the VPN tunnel and were proce...

ditto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've tried installing versions 3.0.3, 3.1, and now 3.1.2 and am running into the same problem. Over VPN, I use Lotus Notes R5 for E-Mail and without VPN, I use Outlook 2002. In both cases, when I try to send mail, the connection to the mail server ...

Dear all,I tried to make a VPn tunnel with our remote office using pix to pix, seems that phase 1 has passed but some problem with phase 2. Belows are the debug output, does anybody have any idea?PIX(config)#VPN Peer: ISAKMP: Added new peer: ip:remot...

edwong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My client is a large manufacturing corporation with National HQ in Australia, and Global HQ is in Japan. The Japanese proposal is a 1MB FR link from Australia to Japan. This will cost nearly $500k AU/yr.We currently have a 2MB Internet connectio...

MATT HILL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does someone have a good configuration example for a C7140 with the ISM and ISA Module ? I'm particular interested in the controller ISA configuration.Many Thanks !

I am trying to set up a client VPN to my pix 520. I've been trying to follow Cisco examples, but they always configure fifteen different client on one pix. Can someone please post their confige for the VPN. I would prefer the vpn conc. 3 client, but ...

jpoulos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am setting a VPN connection from Cisco VPN client to 1720.Q1. Is there any sample configuration on this scenerio? At this moment users want to connect to internal network from somewhere on the Internet.Q2. If there want site to site VPN connecti...

ayap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im trying to install the Cisco VPN Client software on my XP Pro machine. The software will not install - it say XP's Internet Connection Sharing must be uninstalled first. I have looked and can not find how to do this. I cant even find where it...

mjspiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In our network we have dual VPN 5000 concentrators and (among other access points) an AS5400 with a congested network in between. Unfortunately, we do not own the network in between and correcting the congestion/topology is not an option. The...

Ok...maybe I'm just blind...but I can't find where to download the VPN Client v3.5. Or any version for that matter. I've been to the "Software Center" but nothing is listed. Do you need a special logon to download software like that?

brnhornt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants to run a remote access VLAN, using his DHCP servers to supply client addresses. He has created a subnet, 10.x.x.x/24 for this purpose. He has also assigned that network to a VLAN at the headend site. The 3005 has its in...

mflanigan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i Try to connect a VPN Client 3.x to an 1720 with VPN module i got always %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Aggressive mode failed with peer at x.x.x.xI tried the config example in http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/707/25.shtml

amenck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question and I hope somebody can help me.We try to build up a VPN connection between a Cisco1720 router running 12.0(7) T IOS and a Netscreen25 firewall. We´re using pre-shared keys and DES encryption.Building up the connection from th...

jlutte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes