cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi !we want our customers to user our internet firewall,but this traffic doesn't need to be encrypted, howto split the traffic ?traffic to 10.1.1.1 to be encrypted, traffic to 10.1.1.2 not to be encrypted.cisco 3640 at main site cisco 1720 at custome...

Iske by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know what a VPN is and how it works in the dial up area, but how do i implement it with different networks that all have broadband connections... ie. have the different LANs share files over the VPN with out usint Internet Explorer or dialing a ESP...

rwp3rox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn clients running 3.x on Windows 98 and w2k can't connect to VPN Concentrator 3030. There is an error message "duplicate first package received". Before these same cleints could connect and all of a sudden this error message. Anyone with informatio...

schi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased a Cisco 1720 Router with the IOS Firewall Feature Pack. The configuration is dual ethernet, 1 serial. There is a T1 connected to the serial interface( direct to the internet ) and a DMZ on one ethernet interface and our privat...

datajump by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client using Exchange 2000 with the Instant Messaging option over a VPN connection. The connection is a PIX-to-PIX VPN and both are running 6.0(1).The only thing not working over the VPN connection is this issue with Messenger/Exchange: On...

rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are running IPSec between a PIX and a 7200 (with the ISA card). We are unable to add active directory domain controllers across the IPSec tunnel. The error we get says "Could not find the domain controller for this domain." Ping, ftp, etc. a...

yinzhe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with a Cisco 678 and a NT 4 server, I am performing NAT through it. I need to set up a VPN, do I have to have a public IP on the server or can I set up the 678 to use ports with the internal address? If anyone has any ideas on sett...

I have a 300 node network behind a 2610 running PAT. How can I enable potential VPN clients to connect from the inside network to the outside without assigning public IP's to each one?

ragutz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IPSEC tunnel between 2 routers. How can i encrypt only traffic from one subnet (Router1 192.168.1.0) to another (Router2 192.168.2.0) and bypass the IPSEC tunnel from one subnet (Router1 192.168.3.0) to the same subnet(Router2 192.168.2.0)?...

We currently have VPN Tunnels setup using a 3640 and a 2621 router between our HQ and a remote office. We are looking to replace all our dedicated WAN lines with VPN tunnels. What advantages/disadvantages does a concentrator solution have over a ro...

dhashamy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes