cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I think NOT but I may be wrong. I do not have any experience with PIX although I have been reading a lot about it. A customer has a site with PIX5.1 and I need to connect to it with a W2K server through ADSL. They are using pre-shared keys and the Ci...

kscruggs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hello everyone!!!Does anyone have a real good link, to learn about VPN?Thank you

jets by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what is the limitation to do site to site VPN involving PIX ?Thanks.....!!

h2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a 10-site worldwide VPN using two PIX firewalls in a failover bundle at each site. Keepalives are enabled on all units. I have a problem where tunnels are prematurely cleared down at one end, but not at the other end. The problem doe...

snadin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are wanting to setup VPN capabilities for Remote Dialup clients (via Internet, on Notebooks running Win2k Pro). The plan is to use a Win2000 Server running Routing & Remote Access that resides on a DMZ behind our PIX Firewall (old 10000 series ru...

jjporche by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´ve created a VPN between two routers:> 1- 1720 with ios: aaa1384.bin> 2- 801 with ios: c800-k2osy6-mw.121-3.XG5> > The VPN between the routers is through two ISDN, and our problem consist in the lost of the VPN after a few time it has been created,...

icalvo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client using the VPN software client creating a tunnel with our concentrator. Our internal app then starts a telnet session on a specific TCP port and streams data. It works for a short period, hangs, then tries to start another session. ...

rimbertr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, is everyones solution use Concentrator 3.02?What are some other solutions? Please help me out with this before we deploy XP system wide in a couple days.

jlashmet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpn

proper procedure for adding route-map nonat permit 10 statement, everytime I add this statement I loose connection.

gmckinney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we have finished a setup of 3com Total Controls as a LAC and a cisco 7206 as an LNS, the problem is with ppp connections, when the user connects , the connectivity stays for 2 minutes, and it is lost, it doesn't disconnect but, I'm no longer able ...

sys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes