cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I was building VPN firewall using two Cisco ASA 5516 boxes. I want to use single ISP shared between both ASA. I've chosen two Public IPs and configured on ASA units. I've picked another IP for VPN Load-Balancing. Does this support for S2S VPN...

Hi, I setup a RA VPN using Cisco Firepower 2130 FTD 6.5.0 and AnyConnect client without split tunnels.I setup a NAT Rule and an access control policy to allow traffics.  When I connect to VPN Gateway I can access to internal LAN (RFC 1918) but I cann...

doukkalli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm not able to access customer web SSL-VPN site using Internet Explorer browser (version :11.7), its showing error as "Certificate Validation failure". Please anybody help me on this issue.  

error.PNG
Pavan MK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a small company and I have had a site to site VPN running a few few years. I needed to add another location, set up another site to site VPN which works fine. I can not seem to get the tunnel 1 and tunnel 2 to communicate with each other. Site...

ChArMuSR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Here's my situation. ASA5525 9.2   Configured all requirements for webvpn and tested successfully. able to create new bookmark and enforce it by group policy first and for testing purposes after multiple attempts by apply DAP's (Dynamic access...

kaldrouby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got some laptops we are exploring the idea of putting the Dell Wyse PC Converter 2.1 software on to deploy as a thin client laptop. However the issue I ran into is after installing the software AnyConnect works, except for since we for users to...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, hope you are all safe. One server in our inside network is an RDS, this particular server works as expected long as the traffic is originating from the internal network and sites that are part of L2L. Now we wanted this server to be avai...

Eduard A. by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me start with this statement I've red: “The main difference between identity NAT and NAT exemption is that with identity NAT, the traffic must be sourced from the address specified with the nat 0 statement, whereas with NAT exemption, traffic can...

Eduard A. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes