cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'll start by saying I have next to no experience with VPNs, aside from connecting to them from time-to-time. We're looking at purchasing/setting up a VPN for remote access and I had a couple of questions. We'll probably only start w/ 20-30 users con...

Hi AllYesterday we put in a new ASA with Anyconnect, the config is the same as the old ASA firewall which seemed to work fine.We can connect on Anyconnect, we can ping things by IP which shows the DAP policy is OK as well as the routing, but we can n...

Today when we log on to the ASDM we are using LDAP server port 389,we want to change this to LDAP over SSL, port 636.If I'm right we need a certificate for that.We are also using AnyConnect for Remote user.My question is , will the installation of th...

Hi,I have an installation whereby I cannot connect using AnyConnect 4.5.01044 (on Windows 10) when a Yubico Yubikey is present. This is because the certificate required is on the machine, not the Yubikey (which is presenting a Smart Card certificate ...

mmelbourne by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team, I have a question need your help.I have CISCO FPR2130-ASA-K9 and License L-FPR2130T-TMC=. I want to ask you guys how many SSL license free in this Firewall?May I have the documentation to find out?Thanks you guys

huypd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Teams , Due to heavy tendency to have users from work from home due to COVID-19 , we are having to send laptops to users at their home. But since they haven't logged in before on new laptops their credentials are not cached , they are not able to ...

Good day, I am trying to configure SSL Anyconnect VPN for my team to work from home from next week.1. How do i check the licenses that my firewall has?2. I would like to know how many licenses does my firewall have check the the extract below?3. Plea...