cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 3662 router with nm8a synch /asynch card on it.We want to allow one organisation to connect to our network through this router.We have a VPN card with 3des license installed in the router.How can I configure 3 des.ThksSP

s-ariga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen messages that a 5000 series VPN client was posted and then yanked from the download site. What happened? Anyone know when it will be reposted? I've been waiting for this client for quite a while...

gary.mack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to connect to my corporate office from home. In our corporate office they employ Ravlin Firewall/VPN hardware. If I load an IOS with support for IPSec, can I configure a VPN tunnel through the internet to access my corporate LAN? Is it possibl...

brulawwil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased VPN 3030 concentrator. Do we get the VPN 3000 concentrator Manager along with the product or should be purchased seperately.

vmano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help!!Trying to setup a Microsoft 2000 VPN server & having problems. We have a 2514 using IOS 11.2 & NAT. All of the docs indicate IP Protocol 47 (GRE) & TCP Port 1723 must be opened. I've opened the ports but still having problems. Can someone respo...

smartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,What commands can I run on a 1750 IOS VPN acting as a head end in a Hub and spoke design that will let me know the utilization? I need to know the processor load, the VPN tunnel load (Have I reach the maximum number of tunnels?), Memory used, ...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3662 router with nm8a synch /asynch card on it.We want to alloa one organisation to connect to our network through this router.We have a VPN card with 3des license installed in the router.How can I configure 3 des.ThksSP

s-ariga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following question of VPN access:There is a site-to-site VPN (using 17xx and 26xx router) between Hong Kong and US, and a VPN client(located in Thailand) access the Hong Kong Network by using client-to-site VPN.Can this VPN client acces...

eltory by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed a PIX 515 for security - gave the cisco vpn client to one of our software vendors for support access - They have decided to buy their own firewall - Watchguard, they have reported that the clients are incompatible - what are the ...

lloyd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find information on enabling VPN-DES?I keep getting this: VPN-DES is not enabled with current activation key. Thanks!

mbettis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes