cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to understand implementation of MPLS VPN from a customer point-of-view. I understand that you can access remote networks through the MPLS service.How does it work from a customer perspective if I want to access a segment with the same ne...

Anybody have any experience pushing DLSw over a VPN link? Current thought is we put up a 3005 box at the core site and a 3002 on the outlying end, establish the tunnel, then put a router on the inside of the network on each end to do the DLSw thing. ...

shave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My business is small, I currently have a T1 leased line coming into office which goes through a T1 integrator(VinaBox) then divided into phone lines (DID)'s & 384K for Internet bandwidth.I use WinNT 4.0 with MSProxy. I want to set-up a VPN for 5 use...

Hi, everybody!!I want to configure a VPN with IPSEC. I have a router with a IP given by my ISP and never change, and in the other end point I have a router with a IP negotiated by the ISP that can change every time I go to the internet. I have confi...

c.soares by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a good deal of trouble getting a pptp connection established through a 2600 series router with access lists. As someone else set up this router, and due to the fact that I am fairly unfamiliar with the cisco firewall commands, could someo...

I do have a 2610 with IOS IP Plus IPSec56 image software installed on my router at one of the office. What do I have to do for having VPN tunnel established between two of my offices. I understand that if I have similar router at other office, I can...

alpesh_s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are in the process of moving from a peer to peer network to using a Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 LAN server which will be connected to the Internet using a BT provided modem/router...we are not able to change the router as I underst...

geoffcox by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a MPLS backbone with 7206 edge routers.Anyone know if the 7206 can terminate IPsec tunnels on one interface acting as VPN Concentrator, and put them into the MPLS network?The VPN client sits on a ADSL modem, I terminate ADSL on a 6400 before...

I am trying to find out VPN performance statistics for the PIX 515 R but I'm not having much luck.I need to know how many similtaneous VPN sessions (IPSec) the PIX 515 R will support and the actual amount of bandwidth it can handle running either DES...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that the Altiga supports a VPN to be established through NAT'd interfaces. I havea scenario where I need to establish a VPN to a PIXwith a public interface by going through a routerthat has NAT activated (overloaded).Is this supported? C...

I've upgraded the Concentrator to vpn3005-3.0.2.Rel-3des.bin. All is working fine, except that the VPN will disconnect me after 1 hour of connection time - regardless I was idleing or not. On the workstation side, it's Win98 running Cisco VPN clien...

hieuc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a tacacs+, cisco supported or not that will run on any flavor of Linux.TIA

davex316 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a retail organization, and are planning on using a VPN over the Internet to communicate with our stores. We currently have about 1100 stores across North America. We are planning to use 1720 routers in each store. I'd like some help on a nu...

Who can tell me if it´s possible to configureMobile ip over VPN with ip Sec.It´s very urgent Thanksplease Mail to eric.legroux@controlware.de

elegroux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes