cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer who would like to know how manyVPNS or vrfs can be supported on a 7200/7500/GSR?They would to scale these platforms and are trying to understand the limitations for growth.

using router-on-a-stick topology, I am setting up a site-to-site vpn between UK and USA. The tunnel is up and HTTP and FTP traffic is going through the tunnel. I have the LMHOSTS and HOSTS file setup correctly but I am not able to see computers and/o...

We have a small LAN with a dedicated ISDN line to the internet. We host our webpage, Exchange server and take on orders over the net. We have sales people in various parts of the country and need to gain access to our resources on the NT server. C...

km by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IPSec tunnel up and running between two IOS-routers, and it works except for one host. I have a static NAT entry for this host so it can be addressed from the outside, but then the "internal" traffic wont go through the tunnel. How can I se...

pemelin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the scenarion:Say I implement a VPN solution, and I have remote users VPN'ing into my VPN server through the Internet. Is there a practical way of protecting the remote end from being compromised? I'm worried that if the remote end is compromi...

ekalem by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Site-to-Site connections, VPN and frame relay are similars for transport when i have to use VPN and FR?

tronky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am the Network Admin. for my company. We have a small internal network (10-12 computers), connected to a hub, and also a DSL line connected through a router. We want to set up VPN (which is a pretty broad term) so our reps out in the field can ge...

I like alot of other people are face with setting up a VPN, in which 31 offices around the world can get access into our network. For the larger sites, a Site-to-Site configuration is neccessary, but for the smaller offices where there are only a few...

pdooley98 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my names miles and im an 18 year old admin, and im looking to setup like a RAS server (on a win2k network at home) and use VPN to dial in.. I dont have a modem hooked up to the server and dont really want one.. I have cable modem hookup and my se...

miles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read several Cisco docs about implementing private links between 2 PIX units. Are the commands any different for connecting a PIX to a Cisco 1722 router that has a VPN card?SB

sbiring by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a VPN via IPSec between a customer with a uBR924 router connected to a CATV provider and a Customer who is connected to the Internet with a DSL 800 router?

The context is :I have two routers 1720 with IOS IP/FW Ipsec 56.I want to connect them between INTERNET.Connexion between the router and the ISP is Frame-Relay.What are the actions for the ISP ?Do i need to make a tunnel ?Can my router can be connect...

egrellet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our current Internet configuration is through Cisco 2621, Sonicwall as a Firewall and Microsoft Proxy server. So if someone wants to go out on the Internet, to send an e-mail or web browsing he would have to pass first the proxy server, than the fire...