cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Is it possible to automatically flush DNS before establshing vpn connection?Instead of manually use commands such asipconfig /flushdnsipconfig /releaseipconfig /renew

21CEL by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we're looking to add MFA to our Cisco AnyConnect VPN. We found this article: https://duo.com/docs/ciscoasa-radius, which appears to be the setup we need.We are wondering if after completing this setup we will still be able to use Active Direct...

egladwell by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA in AWS and it has 2 VPNs, 1 to AWS (subnet A) and 1 to Azure (Subnet B)All traffic from the ASA to subnet B is source NAT'ed, so we never have to change or add subnets when going to subnet B.Subnet Z is on the inside interface of the A...

RichardTapp_1-1707410722464.png RichardTapp_0-1707410240027.png

Wondering where to put the pre-login messages with AnyConnect and FTD.  Using FMC to manage - I can create a profile with the standalone editor and attach to the group policy, but that doesn't give me the ability that the ASDM did with Anyconnect cus...

sjones52 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Myself believes to had encountered once the opinion AnyConnect would need on Linux the root privileges to start and run with success. This is however on Linux here (and its distribution's current release) not the case. Regardless if CLI or GUI AnyCon...

Hi All,I will find method how to monitor peak concurrent of Anyconnect VPN . But I think following command below . Peak Concurrent will increase continuously until ASA will clear statistic . If need to see per month of peak concurrent how to see that...

vpn.png
jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF-Aware VPN?

The company I work for uses AnyConnect (SSL) to allow users to VPN into the network and be assigned to specific VRFs based on the URL (example.com/abc) that is provided within the client when connecting. Cisco is deprecating this configuration, but I...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

What is the easiest way to disable telnet on the public (T1) interfaces of my routers and enable SSH? Can I do this without setting up access lists?Thanks,Diego

tato386 by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

This one has me pulling my hair out, as I already have similar ones working.So we have a site to site VPN between Cisco ASA and AWS. The requirement is for an Anyconnect user to connect to the firewall and then for the tunnel to the Redshift subnet t...

RichardTapp_2-1707306962384.png RichardTapp_1-1707306906391.png