cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I start client tell me an error:  and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Agent for Windows  start fail:Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Agent 服务意外地终止 ( terminated Unexpectedly)and got an memory mini dump : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mHjVumduJepEg...

微信图片_20200131114108.png
136762914 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are trying to build a S2S VPN tunnel with AWS but we are experiencing tunnel flapping after 10-15 minutes of establishment. I can see the phase 1 and phase 2 up on the ASA but down on the AWS. It is either being reestablished after some tim...

Ducvolpe1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Cisco AnyConnect 4.6 connects successfully, yet there is no incoming traffic. The sent bytes increase while the received bytes stay at 36395. Other devices on the same network using the same version of the software do not have this issue. The mes...

khoda by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people,I am trying to create a site to site vpn over ipsec in eve-ng, please help if some one can. I am unable to ping the loopback0. when I do the show command sh crypto isakmp sa i can see the tunnel is been created. Below are the configurati...

Site-To-Site VPN.png
Wasif.B by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I'm having problem in creating IPsec tunnel between a cisco CSR on AWS > Cyberoam (FW). In my simulation environment (eve-ng) the IPsec tunnel between CSR and Cyberoam works as expected and both CSR and Cyberoam can ping the tunnel IPs.How...

I'm a very simple AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client User.  I installed anyconnect-win-4.6.03049-core-vpn-predeploy-k9 and then use it to VPN to a remote site.  That's it.  Worked fine. Now, I need to update the Profile.  I manually updated AnyConnect...

AlanMoll by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently switching from the old IPsec client to AnyConnect. Unfortunately we can't get AnyConnect to connect to our ASA. The ASA is behind a Peplink loadbalancer and we think the Peplink is blocking/not forwarding correctly the SSL traffic. A...

NazgulNr5 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has a 2851 router that runs the EZVPN client connected back to a Cisco ASA based EZVPN server. Tunnel went down today, and everyone claims no configuration changes have been made.  Troubleshooting has narrowed this down to the Server end is ...

Need some assistance on how to update and use the Transform.xml on a Mac. I'm looking to only install the VPN option. I looked here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/administration/guide/b_AnyConnect_Ad...

smr1619 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have a customer that has an ASA 5525-x V9.8(3)16 and purchased 500 AnyConnect Apex LicensesCustomer informed that licenses were converted to Smart licenses on the Cisco Site, and they suspect this Hardware not support licenses of this mode...

cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I have been facing issues in setting up a VPN tunnel between a device behind network 20.X.X.X and our ASA on out1 interface 208.X.X.11. the VPN traffic hits the outside3 interface on the ASA however when I run a packet capture i don't see...

Asa VPN.png