cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, if there anyway to configure site-to-site vpn redundancy using a cisco asa. I know that I can configure redundancy using two ISP on my cisco ASA but pointing to the same peer, but what about if I need to point to different peers but to protect...

e.pedersen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am trying to setup a VTI based IPSec VPN in GNS3 using IOS c7200-adventerprisek9-mz.152-4.S7The topology is attached. Tunnel is between R1 and R3. The tunnel comes up and IKE and IPSEC SAs are build. From R1 I can ping 192.168.2.1 using sou...

Dear Community  we are Running 2 ASA 5588-X FW in Failover Cluster Mode.  Lets Say we want 50 Licenses, do wee need 2x50 because of the Failover or is it shared and transfered when Failover happens? We would like to use the Cisco Host Scan Feature to...

This issue seems normal but i need a solution which i haven't found since a long time. I have IPSEC connection in one of my branch ( 10.100.0.7/24 ) from the head office (10.100.0.1/24 ). LAN network of branch is 192.168.16.0/24. All the signal seems...

Dear community I'm trying to realize a Site to Client (Remote Access) VPN Solution based on IKEv2 with Preshared Key Auth. The router is a C867 model with IOS Version 15.1(4r)M3 installed. However I can't find any best practices on the internet at al...

musystec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Have the below anyconnect package-MAC in ASA.anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.5.2014-k9.pkg The end user, is the Cisco VPN anyconnect client -anyconnect-macos-4.5.05030-predeploy-k9 He is getting the attached error message, when trying to connect ...

I have 2 Cisco 1921/K9 routers and I has setup a site-to-site VPN and is showing connected but I am not able to ping the Lan's from the routers or from PC on the different Lan's. I am trying to figure out what I have missed since I can ping the WAN p...

Dyami by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I should be configure VPN connection to working new ASA5505 device. I have been using my self shrew soft VPN client software but my old ASA5505 broken and I bought new one. Of course no one wasn`t create backup to our old setup. VPN I use to c...

I am experiencing an issue when upgrading the 4.6 AnyConnect VPN client to 4.7. I can sign in using my creds, the client will start searching for an update, starts to install the update, then fails to log me in. I am pulling this from an ASA. I also ...