cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,  Could you please help me to set up the correct ACL so that the users are able to access the local resources from home.Currently the ACL is the following but the user is not able to access 10.1.3.120 from home."access-list TEST extended perm...

ducvolp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site-to-site VPV using IKEv1. If I would disable aggressive mode on ASA. Shall I disable at remote device or local device first, then change on the other peer? Do the VPN connection drop when apple the change? Any thing I need to be aware be...

hongsang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Ive configured the anyconnect to autoconnect after user has logged in to the computer. I want to enable it to connect before the user has logged in to the computer.Im currently using user certificate for anyconnect to autoconnect the user. Should ...

cs87 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Our users are successfully logging using their AD credentials, we also have a DAP policy in-place to use the host scan to make sure it's a company laptop being used. Anyway I thought I check what AD group the ASA is using to check if they are ...

Hello, I have an issue with our ASA 5516 FW. Suddenly, when all worked just fine and with no config change, we lost access to the internet for one interface only. Other interfaces using the same outside interface have no problem. The weird thing is t...

it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a Cisco ASA 5525-X with ASA 9.8)2.28  and I have a 5 year APEX license for 250 concurrent sessions.   This is a brand new device, so there are no users onboarded yet, just testing.   I was putting together my documentation, and I noticed...

Tim_J_RC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I need help in configuring an ikev2 profile for VRF to restrict other VRF users.AnyConnect Client 4.5 is using FlexVPN using AnyConnect-EAP authentication with an IKE ID for matching remote key identity.Also, we are using a local AAA data...

manoghos by Cisco Employee
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes