cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys,   we have a new Surface Hub at our site and want to use it while connected to our company VPN (Cisco AnyConnect).   Our Infrastructure: We have a wi-fi network for our employees which has only access to the internet. When connected to this ...

I have seen several posts regarding this topic, but nothing seems to be fully inclusive. This post is also not fully inclusive, but hopefully the discussion will help iron out some details. As of version 9.8.1 (I think) the ASA has support for IKEv2 ...

Ben F by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   We are trying to establish a new IPSec connection from a Cisco ASA to Azure. The Azure side is receiving an IKE Main Mode Expired error:   Received packet Process Payload OAK NOTIFY/DELETE, SA 000000CA29290EE0 Received MM delete Cleaning up m...

aok by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 router that is acting as a DMVPN headend to a few remote routers and I want to add the ability to connect Windows 10 based L2TP VPNs to it. I have followed the instructions (https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/l2tp-over-ip...

westj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Issue 1Some users have issues with the Anyconnect Client connecting and reconnecting many times before it is able to establish a solid connection. We have modified the MTU settings in the Anyconnect Client profile on the firewall but this has not wor...

Hello, I'm configuring an ASA 5508-X from scratch. So far any devices connected to the network can reach each other, I have configured a VPN and users can authenticate correctly but once connected they can't reach any device on the inside network (no...

Davo_Guz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to a VPN using anyconnect 4.5 on Ubuntu 16.04. I am able to connect to the VPN using the android app and other people are able to connect so I think the issue must be on my machine rather than server side. I get the below err...

pmbrady by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.21Within a clientless WebVPN homepage, is there a way to open a listed link/bookmark in a new tab?  When I try to do it with the browser (right click.. Open in New Tab) it simply opens the site in the current tab.Thanks!Jeff

jkloet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a win 7 client that keeps getting disconnected a lot and has really bad performance on a specific day of the week he says from our VPN ASA5540.  To make matters funny, he only says this happens on Saturdays..    I've searched but I can't fin...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear    we are facing issue regarding Any connect Client auto pop up whenever user login to PC. we know there is solution in windows to disable in startup but customer want this to disable Any connect Auto Start/ pop up  in ASA Firewall Any connect C...

Hello,   i have a problem with site 2 site vpn connection behind HQ cisco asa 5545 ip 0.0.02.82 and Zyxel SBG 3300 ip 0.0.0.133. I dont know how to configure this zyxel router. Phase 1 is complete. There is log from asa:  I try everythink on configur...

logasa.JPG asaprofile1.JPG asaprofile2.JPG asaprofile3.JPG
becfip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I have a question about Cisco AnyConnect. We are planing to upgrade the Anyconnect Client software to the latest version in our firewall, our worry is that the anyconnect mobility client will be outdated because we cannot configure the au...

Hi all!I have a few questions regarding anyconnect configuration in my environment. I need to assign specific anyconnect profiles to different users. I've created 2 test profiles on my firewall and i found that every user can select both of them to c...

nikolag21 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: