cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

After starting anyconnect I find network connectivity stops working under WSL2 (Windows Substem for Linux)the fix seems to be: Get-NetAdapter | Where-Object {$_.InterfaceDescription -Match "Cisco AnyConnect"} | Set-NetIPInterface -InterfaceMetric 400...

Hi, thereI'm using ASA5516 and Firepower 1140 as VPN Gateway with AnyConnect.I installed CA certificate which is generated by third party RADIUS on both ASA5516 and Firepower 1140.I also generated and install a client certificate for my computer.When...

ken_maruu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I configure a VTI tunnel (the new routing type) so the destination can come from a dynamic address (i.e. where the remote device, in my case a router, has a DHCP assigned address)?    I have tried various ways so far without success.  I can get a...

I'm using Secure Client (AnyConnect VPN 5.0.01242 & Secure Client UI 5.0.00631) on Windows 11, and today login to my organization stopped working. It has been working until today, last time I tried was a week ago.The flow is that I open Secure Client...

I have a customer who is doing something a little different than normal for me, and I'm having a problem getting this to work. He generated a certificate from another system, and has sent me the certificate which also includes the private key and CA ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,   In the Certificate Matching criteria in AnyConnect client profiles, where you can pick parts of the Distinguished Name, are the criteria "Anded" or "Or'd"??     And for the certificate mapping to Tunnel group rule ("crypto ca certifi...

Capture.PNG

We are upgrading to AnyConnect 4.10.07062 to address CVE-2023-20178. However we still have a handful of machines running windows 7 32bit. When we tried to install the new version of AnyConnect we received the following error:I know that version of wi...

jpeter53_0-1693493200057.png
jpeter53 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ASA GURUs, I have a contextual firewall running 9.13, and I want to set Anyconnect for different context/custumerX the right way, https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-firewalls/200353-ASA-Multi-Context-Mode-Remo...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CISCO Community!Firs time poster with not much experience with CISCO equipment.Among other equipment, I have CISCO 2921 with VPN already set up by previous admin.I have a question, how to view history of user VPN usage (if possible)?I know how ...

We have a situation where: 1) Customer is replacing their Headend Firewall / VPN device (SonicWall); with FTD 1000 using FTD.2) They have several Dynamic S2S VPNs on Draytek routers.3) In testing we found out that the Headend FTD when using dynamic S...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: