cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure a site-to-site VPN via FDM. The FTDs are running 7.0.1-84 and 6.6.1-91. Traffic from the 6.6 is reaching the 7.0 but not from the 7.0 to the 6.6. I have attached the output of the packet tracer and access list. 

Hello~Sometimes I found that my VPN AnyConnect session disconnects and reconnects. I checked the DART log, there is an error message:"A routing table change notification has been received.  Starting automatic correction of the routing table."Does som...

PeterLin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I purchased a Cisco ISR c1111-8p router a week ago, it took me a week to configure the thing to connect to the internet and only after @balaji.bandi helped me out. I am in need of some guidance on what kind of VPN connections I should create for abou...

Hi, I'm trying to setup a VPN with an on-premise environment and AWS, the tunnel is mean to use gre and ipsec. The pase 1 is completed but the Phase 2 is rejected by the other peer This is the sanitized configuration on AWS: ! isakmp policy crypto is...

imleo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Windows 10 with Cisco AnyConnect version 4.9.05042.In EventViewer I get a bunch of errors related to Cisco.The first one is this:Function: XmlParser::invokeParserFile: c:\temp\build\thehoff\orion_mr50.794481233569\orion_mr5\vpn\common\xml\x...

topl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup per guides online and the famous Youtube video. Windows client works fine, Android clears MFA with Approved, but then says "The AnyConnect URI could be parsed". Here is some debug: 01-19 16:02:09.780 I/AnyConnect(11055): URIHandlerActivity: Rec...

steeda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a question about IPSec VTI dynamic.Im studying about that these days, but I don’t know why we must utilize that when we have DMVPN technology? What’s the advantages of that against DMVPN?

Raminkn20 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Firewpower 4115 and currently have VPN configured with MFA. Our SSO provider is Azure.I am trying to add a second profile that has a few differences from our main profile. It also needs to be MFA. But when I add a SSO provider and ass...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello all,I walked through a guide to configure SAML Azure Entra ID with Cisco ASA(V 9.14) VPN, after many obstacles, i am able to login to the Cisco ASA https web interface and login using my EntraID account successfully.But when i try to connect to...

ss01.png ac01.jpg
XP2600 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes