cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm testing if we can upgrade from Anyconnect to Secure Client and I don't get the client to establish a connection:Client: Window 10 (with AC 4.10.xxx no Problem) modules installed: Core & SBLIn the network settings of the client, the virtual ...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am stuck on this issue, please help me. In my central location, the routers connected to each other with HSRP have Dmvpn configuration. These devices communicate with other routers in the field as hubs. I will now position the router in another loc...

Hi all,We just upgraded from AC 4.9 to Secure Client 5.X and a couple of PC's including my own is having trouble with SBL.We use Secure Client, SBL and Umbrella.1st issue.After a restart of the computer you can use SBL to login to the VPN, but after ...

minatek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running the following command in the CLI of a FirePower 1040 and receive the error message "Syntax Error:  Illegal Parameter"> show vpn-sessiondb anyconnect | redirect tftp://1.2.3.4/running-config.txtcan someone please shed some light on the co...

We have about 100 VPN tunnels on the FTD managed by FMC.       > All tunnels are policy based IPSec tunnels       > All tunnel "End Point" use standard ACL        > All tunnels have "sysopt permit-vpn" enabledNow, we want the newer tunnels to have po...