cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I configured RAVPN with SAML authentication. I'm using external browser and Azure/Entra for the identity provider. From an Azure/Entra joined computer, I tried to use "Start VPN when Cisco Secure Client is started", but I'm being prompted for usernam...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ASA/VPN Gurus, I have a IPSEC/Ikev1 VPN working perfectly fine between CiscoASA and fortigate, that VPN is simple and working perfectly fine, As you can see in the diagram, a vendor is providing access to his services/apps via the IP: 24.126.14...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been updated or made aware of the Akira ransomware that is found to target VPN clients, and more specifically, Cisco VPN?  Supposedly Akira was first noticed abusing VPN clients back in May, but was wondering if this is related to this adv...

Greetings everyone,I'm seeking your expertise to assist in troubleshooting an intricate issue with an IPSEC tunnel configuration involving a Cisco ASA and Libreswan.The issue is when the ASA sends IKE rekey while phase 2 being configured to use gcm e...

Liran by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, only a short question befor I open a TAC case, in case I absolut missunderstood something.We wanted to move from our old ASA which is holding AnyConnect and Site2Site VPN to our Firepower managed by FMC. We switched anyconnect (or no secure c...

owalo9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a IPSec requirement to peer with a DynDNS FQDN on a FTD 4110 (6.4). Is this at all possible to do?I see there is a Dynamic option where you specify the peer IP address, but I cannot find much information on it.RegardsJacques du Plessis

We currently use DUO for MFA via AnyConnect and works great. However, we are trying to unify across the board via OKTA.  We configured an OKTA Radius agent and added it to a test AnyConnect profile and testing discovered that the only thing that seem...

thelebowski_0-1692713506698.png thelebowski_1-1692713569975.png

From June 2022 IE11 will be end of support from Microsoft. The IE11 browser seems to be the only client which will support Smart Tunnels (specifically the RDP applet), it seems that Chrome and Firefox removed plugin support some time ago. Chrome 45, ...

rbeal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sec Gurus, I have an ASA that handles a lot of VPN L2L terminations, and recently we noticed that we started facing the duplicate remote subnets issues, and sometimes customers don't know how to do advanced NAT from his end, I know I can do Twi...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading from a 5545X to a FP2140.On the 5545X we have dynamic vpn tunnels with Meraki v3's.  These are used with remote users so the IP needs to be dynamic as it changes.I configured one tunnel with a dynamic remote ip on the fp2140 without ...

Dear VPN guru,i got this issue when trying to launch the ERA 2 connection.After inserting the credentials, the policy scan will load 1% and then stop with the following error. Checked the Anyconnect manual, and it says that:Untrusted Policy Server Ca...

Screenshot_156.png
Tanatorio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: