cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have two routers Cisco 2921 and 881. I want set the VPN site to site with GRE IPSEC between routers. Cisco 2921 is behind ASA 5508X in site A and ASA is connected to internet. Cisco 881 is in site B, connected to internet. I enabled on ASA ...

ukaszquz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I previously had an ASA5505 with VPN working to a different ASA5505 at another site. My ASA5505 broke I replaced it with an ASA5506, Firepower Thread Defense version (ASA5506-FTP-K9). The web-based Firepower Device Manager is very different from the ...

I'm researching an asa update from 8.4(7)30 to 9.1.7.23.  Some remote users not simple to admin still have older AnyConnect versions 2.4, 2.5, and 3.1.  Disregarding that 2.x support has ended, would these versions continue to work after the update o...

wayfaring by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys   does the below works , i mean are they compatible phase 1 and phase 2 or i should lower it in phase 2     crypto isakamp policy 10 enc 3des authentication pre-share group 2   !   crypto ipsec transform-set T esp-aes esp-sha-hmac mode tun...

Hi, I am using 5516-FTD-X connected to FMC. For Anyconnect VPN connection, RADIUS server is connected on remote network (via site-to-site tunnel). Unfortunately when users try to log-in, authentication process fails (not reaching RADIUS at all).   I ...

Romcisan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   We are running a Cisco ASA5516 firewall running version 9.7 with Anyconnect VPN users using using Active Directory 2008 RADIUS Server for authentication. We are planning to upgrade to Windows 2016 Active Directory. I am told by the consult...

Lake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using VPN client 4.4.0243.   After upgrading to Windows 10 1709 update from Windows 10 1607, the status message in the VPN client does not show as "Connected" when in fact it is.  The message remain as "Establishing VPN" while the image shows ...

Katman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to import / copy an AnyConnect client profile to my PC to test machine certificate authentication.  However this Profile does not show up as a selection in the dropdown list of AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I have copied it to C:\Pro...

CiscoNutt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick Question with FTD 6.2 we got Anyconnect ,does anyone know when the Anyconnect features are due? 6.3? does anyone have a link to the roadmap?   At the moment we use VPN Loadbalancing and so we are stuck with the ASA code base till this feature i...