cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone help me understand the difference between GROUP-POLICY and TUNNEL-GROUP and what could role do they play in VPN tunnel.

Hi,I am doing a VPN posture testing using Cisco AnyConnect 4.5 on ASA 5520, using HostScan 4.3. One of the requirement is to enable automatic AV definition update if the AV definition is not updated for the last 7 days. We are using Symantec Endpoint...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSEC B2B VPN

We have an IPSEC B2B tunnel with one of our business partners. Unfortunately, their corporate network is compromised by Hackers. We are concerned as they reached to there internal network and can cause potential threat to other organizations which ar...

I am using Cisco ASA 5510 with version 9.1(7)13. i want to upgrade the ASA to remove vulnerability regarding TSLv1.0.   I need to go TSLv1.1 or 1.2 and for that i need to upgrade ASA to Version 9.3   Can i go for version 9.3 from 9.1(7)13 ?   Also ne...

Hi All, I have problem with my cisco ASA 5545, version :  9.1(7)4 80 % of IPsec tunnels are in IKE v2 version, and 20% in ikev1 Once a week, no traffic passing and tunnels cannot be established. Error message : error failed to allocate PSH. Someone c...

Ayad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

kindly help me to get all VPN related Document as well as troubleshooting steps.

Nikhil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I would like to log the following to a syslog server regarding VPN connections to an IOS router: - username -time of login -time of logout (or duration of session) I have managed to set up a syslog server and thanks to the commands 'debu...

i am using Cisco Any Connect Secure Mobility Client Version 4.4.02034. when i try connecting form WIFI, i am getting error connection attempt filing with error: No valid certificates available for authentication. i try connecting with other source( i...

KARTHIK D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a little new to the FTD devices and have seen since 6.2.2 there is still no support to multi-factor authentication, or locking down who can access the VPN by a group in active directory. is there a time frame of when this will be available?

JPCPIA130 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes