cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,    I need your help regarding destination NAT   We've two locations A & B.   From A to B there is IPSEC tunnel through traffic is being transverse.    There is website hosted on B ( which is accessible from Internet ) , however internal user ...

gd.dhiman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a problem between computers on Windows 7 (just with W7 not with W10) and VPN Site-to-Site.. I have one VPN Site-to-Site between my Office and my remote agency, with Cisco ASA 5512 and 5505. On remote agency, i have 3 computers with W...

famstutz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all    I have an Cisco 5525 ASA doing the routing for most of my subnets through subinterfaces that is bundled into a 6 port etherchannel . This connected to a L3 switch with some subnets . This then has L2 switches hanging off it .  I have notice...

When I try to connect from my home network to my work network I get the following error: Connection attempt has timed out. Please verify Internet connectivity. Weird thing is, when I use my phone to connect to the network (use phone as wifi h...

I have created a tunnel with IPsec from ASA5510 to Azure but it keeps dropping every 1 min.  I have found the following errors in log.   All IPsec SA proposals found unacceptable! QM FSM error (P2 struct &0xb039db40, mess id 0x3)! Removing peer from ...

HI,   I have a Cisco ASA 5510 whihc has the CIsco Security Plus Licenses and 10 SSL AnyConnect Premium Peers. DOes this license me to deploy AnyCOnnect v4 ? Or is there more licensing I have to add??   To date we have been using the old Cisco VPN cli...

edw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, Does anyone have Official PPT file of CCNP SENSS (300-206) and CCNP SIMOS (300-209) from CISCO? I need these materials for study and training. If you have one of them or both of them, please share with me. Thank you in advance and I really ...

Hi guys!I have a little problem with my configuration.I would like to reach the host Y from X through a VPN tunnel.My configuration is working fine, until i add this static nat entry:      -ip nat inside source static 10.20.20.1 198.41.10.1In that ca...

I've read a couple of discussion about ICMP connection, but would like to know what seems to be the issue about Teardown ICMP connection:   6 Feb 15 2018 11:32:05 302021 175.45.x.x 0 172.17.x.x 1 Teardown ICMP connection for faddr 175.45.116.36/0 gad...

mcmesina by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have SCCM and we use it to deploy the software to our users machines. We are upgrading our AnyConnect VPN client from Version 3.5 to 4.5. Does the user need to connect to the office network to get the AC upgraded? Is it possible to upgrade to...

I have a customer who we’ve done an ISE deployment for using the NAM client. They are trying to update their NAM client through VPN and upon reboot they are unable to connect to the network because the client has been uninstalled as part of the updat...

adelei001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have any of you setup a Dual WAN VPN to Azure? Does the VPN stay up if WAN 1 goes down?   Any tips/tricks would be valued. Thanks!

chemdream by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes