cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Together, first of all the Setup we are using: Cisco ASA ASA5512 Software Version 9.4(3)8 (ASDM 761) AnyConnect  3.0.11042 Certificate and AAA authentification If I store the AnyConnect- Profile manually to this location "C:\ProgramData\Cisc...

Hi, this might be a noob question, but is there any possible way to access a cisco router that has no startup configuration over network? I am looking for a way to automate multiple router configuration via some kind of script..  SSH is out of questi...

comtack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 has to handle remote VPN connections on a network where an another gateway manages with lan network (dhcp, internet access ..)ASA 5505inside if: 192.168.1.2outside if: 192.168.30.2 , get internet access via a the gatewayGateway lan: 192.168....

Hi Everyone, My question is gonna be related to DMV spoke configuration, i used to setup a new spoke router that has the IOS 15.1(4)M10  in cisco 871-k9  plateform, the router accepted all the command and i figure out that the VPN state remain in NHR...

Hi All,       This is discussion i am creating to find out the Easyvpn configuration on ISR4331/sec/K9. We have given one ISR4331/Sec/K9 Router with Security Demo license installed and activated on ISR4331/Sec/K9. While configuring ISR4331 with cr...

Hi Company B host the web server (https) and I want to access from company A. I think VPN site to site is required. what are the flows and ports need to be open on both side (company A , company B) Thanks

I am trying to setup an IPsec/GRE tunnel between two locations. I am configuring some test routers in a lab environment but have not be able to ping between the two local networks. My tunnel interfaces are setup to use the loopback addresses for the ...

Hi Team, Does anyone knows are there any default AnyConnect for the Remote user that are shipped with our ASA 5500-X firewalls? Or do we need to purchase a minimum of 25 user licenses? Since there were 2 licenses provided earlier on the ASA. Thanks...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We have a L2TP / IPsec server, organized on the ASA5520. ASA firmware is Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1 (7). We successfully connect to this L2TP / IPsec VPN server from workstations and there are no problems. We also c...