Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Client VPN on 2921

Hi all, must say I'm confused, I come from time of successfully connecting clients to IOS routers using Cisco VPN client, it worked great. Now I'm a bit lost. Need to configure client VPN for dozen of remote users to a 2921 RTR#sh inventoryNAME: "CI...

aleksa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to terminate 2 clients (2 different VRF's) on the same router.  Im having a couple of issues- How do you match each VPN connection (hostname?  user/fqdn?) without using an IP address because each one will have a dynamic IP address- not st...

On a Mac desktop with AnyConnect installed the user is not seeing the Group selection box. How do we get that to display in the AnyConnect client?

dknoebber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello :-) I got a Cisco 881 router and a asa5505 firewall. Whats the difference making an Site to site VPN with and without the tunnel-group command? I have seen configs with and without configuration og the tunnel command :-)

Hi all, I was wondering, what was the reason behind creating GRE? I mean, it's not secure, does not provide encryption, of course we can have it configure with IPsec but why would one want to configure an plain GRE tunnel ? In the end with GRE we co...

Hi, under my ASA in local there isn't any user and we don't' want to create one. We want everyone in our small office to have a Preshared key and with a Tunnel group that it, we don't want it to authenticate with the local user because we have none.E...