cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks, What you people suggest as a solution for a locked-down, secure point-to-point connection between two Windows systems across a corporate network. Only a specific machine should be able to connect to the other machine over an encrypted netw...

I am testing a solution and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.  We have internal and external VPN "customers" - internal obviously having more access than external. Authentication is all done via RSA and keyfob/token. One issue we r...

Hi, I have been battling this all day... I'm trying to pass L2TP through to a Windows RRAS but its not working, I have configured PPTP a OK.  Config below: : Hardware: ASA5505, 512 MB RAM, CPU Geode 500 MHz:ASA Version 9.1(6) !!interface Ethernet...

tom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have just got ISR4331 router. We will use this router at our Data Center as hub rouer .Need not to mention it will have static IP. Our purpose is to connect 30 small offices to data center through site-to-site VPN. All of our offices has RV042...

GM Singh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have one ASA5510 with a site to site VPN connected to a Branch Office with an ASA 5505 One of the ASA is connected to the internal network 172.16.0.0 ( main office with the ASA 5510 ), and a VPN Pool ( "remote_VPN_Users" address-pool wi...

We have remote user who always depends on the VPN (Cisco Any Connect) to access the SQL database and mapping to the datashare on windows 2008 R2 server. Intermittently she reports problem that she cannot access the SQL database using the db instance ...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to test manual method of IPSec with PKI. I have certificates issued by MS Windows 2003 server in ".cer" file format. But when I want to import them to router terminal it ask me Base64 encoded format. Is any one aware about this convers...

sanjaykt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pardon any ignorance in the question. I have an ASA 5515-x at my work place and we just added a second ISP to one of the interfaces. We have two servers on the inside of our network and we would like each server to use one of the internet connections...

jfalcon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've gone over the configs about a dozen times and I can't see what is wrong. Phase 1 doesn't complete and the router's debug just says "Notify has no hash. Rejected." However, before it gets to that it says the atts are acceptable.I've attached the ...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes