cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured a site to site VPN and I cannot seem to get the VPN filter to work. I have followed this document: http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/paws/99103/pix-asa-vpn-filter.pdf I have created an ACL and then created an ACE with only the traffic...

Good Morning, We currently have a Cisco RV082 on site. We use the QuickVPN client with our windows machines to connect to the VPN without any issues, however we now have a Mac machine that also requires to connect to the VPN.  From all the research, ...

Sam Pace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Folks I have a Cisco ASA5520 running 8.2 Code. I have VPN tunnels connecting to Cisco Routers at the branch end. I allow the branch site to Subnets at Head Office for arguments sake 192.168.3.x and 192.168.99.x. Once in awhile (a lot more l...

Dear friends, I made a site-to-site VPN using 02 ASA 5555 in each site running Software Version 9.2(4). The VPN is UP, as show below: ASA-SSP-Pri(config)# sh isak sa There are no IKEv1 SAs IKEv2 SAs: Session-id:1, Status:UP-ACTIVE, IKE count:1, CHIL...

Resolved! General VPN setup

Hello, I reviewed some sites today on how to set up an anyconnect vpn to a base license 5506-x. So far I found this website https://networklessons.com/security/cisco-asa-anyconnect-remote-access-vpn/ At the bottom they ask for membership fees and I ...

Hello, My costumer needs IPSec remote access for only 3 simultaneous users. Does the 5506-X comes with some anyconnect peers by default or I need an extra license? I couldn't find this information on the documentation. Thanks, Miquel

Hello, A site of ours has gone down and I think it is the other side as the other VPNs we have are fine, this is part of the debug from our ASA, can't see a reason, but phase 1 is down and can't contact the remote peer? Feb 03 14:26:04 [IKEv1]IP = ...

The goal is to use one URL and be prompted to select which domain to login to. I create an alias in the connection profile create a connection profile with authentication to a new ldap server in server groups. when testing the LDAP authentication on ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA VPN clients

I could not find the answer to this in google. Do you have to use the anyconnect software or can you use other client software like openvpn to connect to your asa.

Hello Support, I am trying to configure a site to site VPN with ASA 5510, One ASA is behind a NAT device. Please find the setup SITE A LAN -----> ASA ------> NAT Router -----> Internet SITE B LAN -----> ASA ------> Internet. Configured the site A as ...

Hi..I have around 100 sites that all connect to my HUB dmvpn router and all work fine except one.. heh.here is the debugI am sure the configs are the same as I use it in like 100 other sites so everything else works great and this one worked great bu...

Hi, I'm trying to use the vpncli command in a windows 2012 r2 server. The command is entered as follows: vpncli connect "PROFILE_NAME" user username_here pwd password_here As far as I've seen, this is the correct format for the command, right? This...

Hello, I have a doubt about the sequence number of a crypto map. Now I have a crypto map that I wish to put with a less priority (put a higher sequence number). Now is at 1 and and wish to put it to 3. To do it I have had to remove the map: no crypt...