cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco ASA with an SU1 contract on it (but nothing else).  I need to get a hardware replacement on it, but TAC told me I need an SNT contract. I don't think that's correct?  I thought SU1 covers hardware as well, and you do NOT need multiple...

Hi, We have tried to setup a SSL Client and using Anyconnect...on a ASA 5515 running 9.5.2. Client is connecting fine to the ASA, but it can not Reach server on inside. From firewall to the server there is Connection and tested. I have runned the Cis...

Hello to everyone, we have about 40 Branches and a Central DataCenter.every office is connected with the DC and all the internet traffic passed and filtered from DC, from the Central Firewall.we have VoiP, with a Central Call Manager in DC.our data ...

Hi AllI am trying to configure access to several remote offices for users who VPN into our main datacenter.  The datacenter has a 5520, and the branches are connected through IPSec L2L VPNs.  Branches all have 5505 or 5510's.  Remo...

joe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm trying to get Site to Site VPN working on two 5505 that I have in my lab. Image attached... I've used the wizard for configuration and I believe that it all looks good. However, it doesn't work when I run the following command: Community...

Hi Is it possible to setup cifs share for anyconnect client on mobile phones? I've done this using clientless vpn but since we're using anyconnect essentials license, we can only use anyconnect client for mobile phones. Thanks

Hi all, I have a Hub nd Spoke  VPN architecture realized with sVTI, IKEv1 and IPsec. My hub is connected to a single ISP. I'd like to have an hardware redundancy for my hub. Instead of creating a double tunnel in each spoke i'd like to use a failover...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, We have DMVPN with IPSec. How we can exclude a specific network from IPsec. We have some traffic that needs to be encrypted. Thanks

VPN Client connects and gets proper IP address, but cannot ping local servers or access local resources Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.2.01035 (Wed Feb 03 06:28:51 2016) Connection InformationState: ConnectedTunnel Mode (IPv4): Split Exclu...

D Blum by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you still install anyconnect essentials ssl vpn, on the latest clients, with a self signed certificate?  I thought that the newer clients were doing a check for a field that only a third party cert would have.  This is a nuisance when trying to s...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there any other way to establish the IPSec between two ASA without having to define the Crypto-map ( Proxy ACL). For example ,  I want to send ALL  TFP traffic over the VPN without defining the ACL Regards Salman

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I've got a couple of ASA5525-X units with premium VPN licenses, now when I connect with the Any Connect client for Androind. I get the message that I have No License.  I found an older thread on this forum that suggest that if you have a Premium...