cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm in the process of establishing a new ASA VPN gateway (9.4.(1). All users are going to use the  AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.1.1 and two factor authentication. I have discovered that a VPN client can establish a VPN connection and can succe...

tomvolpe1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have setup a VPN in our Cisco Firewall with Split Tunneling but i would like to be able to create a VPN which can use our internal gateway to surf via our internal network for IP blocking problems with some customers. Would appreciate all help...

erbr00001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Some of our users are receiving error when connect on IPSec VPN  "The system has detected a possible attempt to compromise security VPN issue unable to map drives automatically" and sometimes they struggle on DNS resolution. I have added ip addre...

Hi, I would like to know  if I need to  replace/migrate my IOS CA server at some point,  in a GETVPN environment , will the GDOI group function with certificates from both new and old CA servers concurrently at that time. Any pointers is highly appre...

amsasidh by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA5520s ... one has 750 Anyconnect Essentials licenses and the other has 750 Anyconnect Plus licenses. Can these two successfully HA Pair or do I need to have them both on the same exact license type?  i.e. both on Anyconnect Plus.... T...

hmcandrew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing an issue with a cisco 880 router. I am not able to telnet to this router from outside using the public IP. I can ping the public ip and i can telnet the RTR from the inside. Config file is attached for reference. Appreciate if anyone ...

minaezzat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have site to site tunnel between 2 ASAs. One ASA is behind the university and other is at our datacenter. Unversity provides us the Internet services and they have the ASA which controls the incoming traffic. We used to have tunnel issues w...

Hi All, I have the following 2 sites. One branch, one data center.  Both running post 8.3 code. (192.168.120.1(L3SW)-----------ASA)---------PUBLIC INTERNET----------(202.xxx.xx.242)ASA                      DATA CENTER                                 ...

Hi All, i have migrated from ASA 5505 to 5506 everything is working except anyconnect. the same anyconnect config was working before, now i have ver 4.1.000.2p on ASA ver  9.3(2)2 it seems to not work. i am getting error "could not connect to serv...