cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to configure site-to-site VPN on this router. I have checked the datasheet that I can configure VPN on this, but I have following queries regarding this. 1. Can we configure VPN with hostname instead of public IP? 2. Do I need any license for ...

I have configured crypto isakmp and nhrp tunnel for my branch and main office. which command should i use to make session active in all state like following example.HAVE THISInterface: Tunnel2Session status: DOWN-NEGOTIATINGPeer: 101.244.32.1 port 50...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have managed to deploy SAML authentication for Anyconnect on our firewall estate with no issueBut we have one router running anyconnect and Google does not seem to throw up any config examples for this.Has anyone ever managed to do this on a route...

Hi experts,I have 2 alias published to cisco AnyConnect, group1 is local AAA, and Group2 is SAML, and allow users to select tunnel group is selected, my issue is after connecting to group 2 they automatically connect since they met conditional access...

F0rge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hoping for some assistance please, my company is running Anyconnect v 6.10.06079We are struggling with an issue when connecting to VPN, one program is saying that a port is blocked, but according to our settings it is not.If I connect to VPN whilst c...

CISCO anyconnect VPN not working on JIO WiFi, Hi Team, While using CISCO any connect VPN with  JIO WifI, many sites are not opening. Seems JIO blocked some of the ports used by VPN services. When we use some other ISP like Airtel it works properly. M...

Hi,I am trying to configure remote access VPN, am able to access the ASA via mgmt interface but am not able to access it via outside interface any ideas?Topology is like PC -> ASA > Router (Loopback as Server1 and Server2)PC and ASA both are connecte...

JunaidM by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes