Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA NAT in 8.4

I'm trying to do VPN tunnel between IOS router and ASA 5505. The ASA has a dynamic IP Everything would be ok, but I don't understand new NAT commands in ASA. Can you tell me how to convert this into 8.3-4 version? access-list NO-NAT extended permit...

We have used IPSEC with  VPN 30XXs and ACS 4.3 (or 4.2?) for years with the older VPN clients but with Windows 10 we can no longer make it work. Time to switch to Anyconnect.   We have a few ASA 5510/5520s with Anyconnect Premium peer  support so we ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to configure LAN TO LAN VPN with dynamic address on ASA. it is not working for some reason. I think there could be a problem on NAT in ASA, but I can't really figure it out. when I issue command show crypto ipsec sa and show crypto isak...

After connected asa l2tp, i can't connect internet and find system don't get gateway ip! Why? I googled and many user said you need uncheck "Use default gateway on remote network". But in this time I need use ASA as gateway route to internet. How can...

I'd like to know if it is normal to not be able to traceroute or ping connected VPN clients from the ASA command line? The VPN client and connection works well currently. I can ping/connect to inside hosts from the VPN and vice versa. I cannot howeve...

timway001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have  cisco 1921 platform with vpn configured. My certificate is going to expire in few weeks. I need to send new crs request for renew certificate to my router. I have a few questions: - do I need configure new keypair  or  can use keypair...

hello all, First of all, Merry Christmas, second we usually create just one user with privilege 15 in all our routers, and this user is used by all of ours technician. We want to create 1 user per technician with full control but without the "power"...

Hi all, Note: Attached is the design setup and the VPN configurations.  Site-to-site VPN was configured on two 2811 routers (HQ-RTR & BRANCH-RTR). HQ-RTR has a public static IP address of 180.12.54.1, while BRANCH-RTR has a public dynamic IP of 10.9...

terry.lowe by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to establish an IPSEC tunnel with remote offices using a hairpin turn for Internet traffic at the headquarters office.  We need to set up DHCP relay server for an internal server, but when we do "dhcprelay server ip_address outside" it ...

Hello, I'm planning to install an ASA 5510 like front end firewall of existing ISA server 2006. I would use the SSL VPN of ASA (ISA 2006 don't have this functionality) , but I don't know which is the best solution to implement for manage the client V...