cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

A user connecting with a Mac using the built in Cisco VPN for IPSec is having routing issues. The location the client is at has the same subnet as our company network they are trying to connect to; 192.168.1.0/24. The VPN client connects fine but rou...

Hello, We have an anyconnect remote access VPN and everything works great. Due to our network security, we are only allowed to connect using our work provided laptops. We were wondering if there was a way to only allow port 3389 with an access list,...

Access to inside interface not working, it worked previously. Compared original configurations and not seeing any changes. what am I missing? Vlan 75 - Outside interface to an ISP DSL router Vlan 55 - Inside interface to 3750 with IP of 55.2. Unable ...

DON F by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to apply dynamic and static crypto map to one interface. is it possible? crypto isakmp policy 10 hash md5 authentication pre-share!crypto isakmp policy 11 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 5crypto isakmp key hronov address 50....

Hi All, I was trying to understand the output of the below command: How many SSL VPN sessions are permitted in this output? Is it 250 or 662? The license information shows 250. Please check the attached screenshot. ASA# show vpn-sessiondb detail Act...

Hello. I’ve been trying to figure this out for couple of days now and not getting much success. The situation is we have a need to two things: Client based VPN access for one person that is not able to use our corporate VPN solution, and a remote VPN...

Hello Experts, When I am trying to establish a tunnel between 2 ASAs, its not building up. I ran some crypto debugs and came across following error message. Jan 07 2016 05:18:20: %ASA-5-713050: Group = X.X.X.X, IP = X.X.X.X Connection terminated for ...

nshinde01 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I'm trying to make EasyVPN to work in my test lab, but it doesn't. I've ran EasyVPN wizard in CiscoCP, created local user and pool, selected pre-shared key, etc... but when I try to connect remotly using CISCO AnyConnect vpn client I always get t...

jmaurin12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi one of our vpn was working fine today all of sudden it went down and we cant figure it out why this has happen. we trying to bring it up but it is not working I insert the photos and the output command please help. also remember nothing is change ...