cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi one of our vpn was working fine today all of sudden it went down and we cant figure it out why this has happen. we trying to bring it up but it is not working I insert the photos and the output command please help. also remember nothing is change ...

Want to do some interoperate test. In the manual, it says: enable configure terminal crypto gkm group GET client d3p window {sec seconds | msec milliseconds} exit show crypto gkm gm replay but there is no "client d3p ..." command,  what i'm missing ?...

plane-sky by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a Cisco 819 4G router. I want to access my synology NAS which is connected on the local network,  from anywhere in the world using the internet. Is this possible?? and can someone tell me how i can configure the router so i can reach this NAS u...

Hi Everyone!I am configuring an asa 5520 (Software Version 8.2(5))  serveral clientless connection profiles and ACS 5.3 as an authentication server, this works well users on AD or local can establish a vpn connection without problem, but now i need t...

Seeing this issue today with a spoke in India.  We have dual hub dual cloud and if either tunnel is up the CPU spikes to 99% and the router starts dropping packets.  If I shut both tunnels down everything returns to normal and I have no idea what cou...

Hi All, I am doing a packet trace from remote vpn( herein referenced as 1.1.1.1) subnet to internal subnet ( referenced as 2.2.2.2) Ping to that subnet from remote vpn (1.1.1.1) is possible to 2.2.2.2 however packet-tarcer below says packet is reje...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm running an ASA 5515 with Security Plus license. This ASA is connecting to multiple branch n location and also act as our gateway firewall. 1 issue happen now is that there's some intermittent connection to one of the branch that cause the tun...

want2asku by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, i have a request that i need new SSL Premium VPN licenses for an ASA 5510 running Software Version 8.4.4. I recognized that the old licenses (per concurrent SSL connection) are EoS and i need to purchase the new AnyConnect 4.x Licenses f...

Philip91 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have query regarding configuring remote client vpn. The scenario is we have ASA firewall connected to two  cisco routers(R1 and R2) with different security zones. Form ASA to R1 default route has been configured for internet users and tow...

Would someone be kind enough to clarify a minor point for me. If I have an ASA with a FQDN of asa1.mycompany.com and I wish to terminate Anyconnect sessions on it pointing to the DNS entry of sslvpn.mycompany.com. When generating my Identity Cert, ...

darreng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes