cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Does a ASA Need a CA Cert?

Hey all, I recently generated a CSR and got a identify cert for our any connect VPN. I got a CA cert that came with it also. Is this really needs and if so can you explain why? Thank you

Resolved! site to site ipsec vpn not getting

I have configure ipsec-isakmp but not getting R2#sh crypto isakmp sadst             src             state           conn-id    slotR2#sh crypto isakmp saaccounting databasefcedst             src             state           conn-id    slotes         ...

Can an AnyConnect Premium license be moved?

My customer is upgrading their ASA5525X pair to a pair ASA5545X with FirePower.  They have a 100-user Anyconnect Premium license.  I know this goes EoS 8/31/15, but it's not LDoS, yet.  Can the license be migrated to the new pair?

Resolved! How to force ASA to establish a VPN connection

Hi,I’m implementing a vpn between 2 cisco ASA and I’m facing a basic problem. The VPN is between a static (I will call ASA A) and a dynamic IP (I will call ASA B).My problem is: the vpn is, logically,  initiated by ASA B (this ASA will be far away fr...

Tiago Reis by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Filtered traffic to AnyConnect

Is it possible to make rules with Cisco AnyConnect? I want it only to send some traffic through VPN. For example I have some websites I can only access through VPN, but I don't want to log on to VPN for every site.

emilmoe86 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LAN to LAN VPN Help

Hi, I'm new to VPN's and I am trying to configure a VPN from our company to another company. I have configure the VPN and it shows as being up. When I am logged into our router I am able to ping a remote address but when I try and ping from my workst...

Double NAT site to site VPN

Hi All  Im wanting to set up a lab where I have 2 X IPSEC vpn  connections remote sites coming back to a head end router. Each site has the same Lan subnet of 10.0.0.0/24 hence wanting configure Double Nat is there any examples for this configuration...

Cisco Packet Tracer ISAKMP Remote access

Hey, forgive me if this is the wrong fora to ask this question in. I am running PT-6.2.0 and we have an assignemtn in school where we are creating a small buisness network which require Remote access through isakmp VPN.Running config below.----------...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics