cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, I have ASA with two VPNs. I am planning to use unique public CA certificate for each vpn and then use AD authentication. I am reading documents and slightly confused with two level authentication using CA and RADIUS. In my scenario the CA certifi...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have to configure on ASA 5555-X for two vpn, a ssl webvpn and an anyconnect vpn. First we thought about using DMZ interface for these VPNs but then realized there will  be asymmetric routing issue if we use new interfaces for webvpn and any con...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Weird issue on connecting CPEs (C887, C819) via 3G/4G to an IPSEC concentrator (ASR1001).I'm testing using Cisco887VAMG+7 and  C819G-4G-G-K9.IOS is 15.(3)M3, 15.4(3)M3 or 15.5(3)MSIM cards from EE and O2 in UK. The CPE has a static IPSEC tunnel co...

Hi I read an article, whose tile is Anyconnect Certificate Based Authentication. In its comment, to add user, the author mentioned :"Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Certificate Management > Local Certificate Authority > Manage User Database" . bu...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i know i asked this question once, but i need to be sure, please help me.if i have two ASA-5545-x and i want to buy  appex license for 1000 users, should i order two 1k licenses , i mean should i order separate license for each of ASA appliances o...

A ND by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, Can anybody help me, We have configured Crypto ISAKMP VPN tunnel in router. But the tunnel is going down automatically and not coming up.as searched and suggested in many discussions in support forums and others, we have enabled debug and found t...

Hello, I have a setup as depicted below: R1 and R2 are 3825 routers and both have a dynamic VPN setup on their external interface (Int1/1 and Int2/1 respectively) which works correctly. (This serves remote administrative clients.) We need to move th...

At 6am this morning for no apparent reason Users were suddenly unable to connect our ASA through the AnyConnect client.Symptoms: - When a user selects the VPN URL and accepts the Cert they get a "Connection Attempt has Failed" message with Unable to ...