cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a strange issue with encryption for a site to site VPN. The ASA is running Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5) Here is my config. The tunnel is up and passes traffic.object-group network FAR_NETWORKS  network-object ...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently having an issue with ipsec ikev1 vpn cisco client and RDP. When I connect using the cisco client I can ping almost anything on the lan but can't access anything via RDP or any other protocol. If I try to access asdm it tries to i...

Hi guys,Just want to survey a little to understand what people use and prefer.What DH Group do you use or think is sufficient?What Encryption Type & bits do you use?What Hash Type & bits do you use?Do you use the same settings for Phase 2?Do you use ...

Hi,We have 2 VPN profiles on AnyConnect 3.1It seems that AnyConnect keep last used profile as default profile (after reboot for example)Is it possible to set a default VPN profile and keep it even if user connects to the other?  (because the default ...

I'm at a loss with this one, crypto tunnel is up and i am decrypting packs just fine. I am peered with a Juniper device. As you can see from my show commands I can hit one of the source addresses needed from the outside in. Also in my Show commands T...

Hello guys!I hope this is a simple question that some awesome user can help me with... Overnight I had one of my VPN tunnels fail between my office and a remote office.  My VPN router has several IPsec VPN tunnels setup and the rest of them still wor...

I install ASA5515X (Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.2(2)4Device Manager Version 7.2(2)1) as failover. Now I cannot install certificate server to this pair. So I cannot connect to this device using SSH, VPN client, any connect cli...

akaret55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,We have spent quite a bit of time trying to configure our ASA-5505 to allow us to TUNNEL into a few different subnets.  Subnets include 192.168.1.0 / 192.168.2.0 / 192.168.10.0Would someone be about to review this running configuration and ...

jayangus7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have built a S2S VPN between a Cisco ASA 5525X (on latest firmware 9.4.1) to a Checkpoint managed by a partner. I can ping across the VPN sourcing from the correct IP on my side to an IP on their side in the encryption domain, so the VPN does come ...