cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i am having trouble getting a chromebook to establish a Remote Access VPN connection using L2TP/IPsec to a Cisco ASA 5510 running 7.2(5)12.Running a debug crypto isakmp 5 i am seeing the following logs (ip's changed...)Jan 06 09:58:06 [IKEv1 DE...

I am trying to configure the cisco VPN client for certificate authentication on my ASA 5512-X. I have it setup currently for group authentication with shared pass. This works fine. But in order for you to pass pci compliance you cannot allow aggresiv...

We have been using a traditional IPSec client VPN for sometime in our network and works great.  Running into problems now with the vpn client on Windows 8 and need an alternative.  I'm starting to look into the clientless SSL VPN, but want to make su...

Hello,Current:I have an ASA 5505 (8.2.x) deployed at a customer's site with a public ip provided by customer.I have a site-to-site tunnel between us (site A)  and customer (site B).ASA (at customer site) was setup with 2 default vlans (one for outsid...

howithink by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI set the IPSec on the DMVPN on HUb and Spokes as follow bellow, But I get the Error on All DMVPN end points.I am using CSR1000v on a rack rentals site. R18(config-if)#*Jan  2 02:18:24.458: %ACE-3-TRANSERR: IOSXE-ESP(11): IKEA trans 0x63; opcode 0x...

Salongo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup an ASA-5515 with 9.1(2).  I have VPN setup with users using AnyConnect.  Everything is working well.  I now have a couple new requirements that I'm not sure how to setup or if they are even possible.1)  Can I setup the VPN so a user can ...

Hi Experts, Good Day! I am tasked to implement RA-VPN to my client and this is my first time to implement it. I need some advice from you guys regarding my design, technically my 2 ASA will be on Active/Standby each ASA is connected to ISP just like ...

We have created a site to site vpn tunnel between our main office and one of our partner office. On our end the device is Cisco 2811 router.At partner's end there is a Cisco router as well. The problem is that the tunnel can only be created when the...

HiI have users who currently use Cisco VPN Client and used their AD details and the passcode on their Vasco token to login.We have now installed anyconnect licenses on the asa's and confugred a new anyconnect VPN using the existing LDAP server for au...

Hi  Im new to VPN's. We are currently using VPN Client for VPN users with Vasco tokens for authentication which I believe is done through a LDAP server. We have purchased anyconnect licenses. I want to setup anyconnect VPN SSL full client mode. I wan...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: