cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am configuring SSL VPN Client for SCCP IP Phones in the CUCM 8.0.3 and I'm having problems with CA certificate.Does anyone have any tips on how to solve. I have the following scenario:CUCM 8.0.3 -> ASA 5510 8.2(2)17 -> IP Phone VPN CP7942 9.0.3I ha...

Curiosity question... I have 2 new ASA5515's that I am setting up for an equipment upgrade. IN the time before I swap them out I am using them as a sort of make-shift lab to get the L2L VPN setup going. I did not want to use current IP addresses for ...

Jon Moots by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy people, I could use some help. I am trying to setup a vpn between a Cisco and a Draytek. But I am running stuck on phase one. I have included my config and a log of the vpn build up. But it looks like it is running stuck at : ISAKMP (2153): receiv...

Hello, I have a few questions concerning the solution GETVPN. Could you please tell me if the Keys TEK and KEK are preshared keys or asymetrical ones ( RSA)In an example of configuration for  KS, i see an the IKE session used to register an GM :"cryp...

Preface: I'm not in the business of configuring other people's firewalls. But this is making me curious. I don't have access to their (the Watchguard's) configs, so bear with me on that. (Actual IPs removed) Remote (Firebox) Peer: 1.1.1.1Remote inter...

I have a 2921 that is connected to an ASA (8.2.5) using easyVPN in network extension mode, the asa is the server.  It is setup with split tunneling with a handful of subnets that are configured to go across the vpn tunnel. The router connects success...

smolz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, EngineersI am trying VPN through web, but I got some problems to access into an internal server. I consider it should be a compatibility issue because it works, no error is displayed and the resource is reached, though I dont see the login portal...

090002aaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working with a client who has an ASA that has site-to-site IPSec VPN connections to both an Azure environment as well as a Rackspace environment. They can access either environment from the office, but servers in Azure are unable to ping to serve...