cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

S2S IPSec VPN - can ping but no HTTP

i have a site to site VPN tunnel setup and the tunnel is up. I can successfully ping through the tunnel from device to device but when i try to pull up a HTTP page off a web server on one side of the tunnel, it fails.the ACLs are set to allow any IP ...

rkler by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Ipsec not working - (SOLVED)

Hi, I have tryed to set up a tunnel between my 2 sites using GRE and IPSec technologies.It does not work. I would like to know where I am wrong???In the attached file, You will find all the details of the network with figures.  As some people will s...

adelium904 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyconnect: No address assigned

I am setting up an Any connect SSL VPN on my ASA 5510. I followed this documentation:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080975e83.shtmlI have also created an alias, allowed the users to select this alias ...

ASA - anyconnected using dap - secured routes?

All,  I am trying to configure dynamic access policies on a ASA 5050 running 9.4.1., using split tunnelling. While I can see the acl being applied is being applied as I am using split tunnelling what I am looking to achieve is also the same acl being...

watcher60 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to configure DMVPN HUB over DynDns

Dear All,I have been using DMVPN HUB (via Static IP) and Spoke(via Dynamic) setup for 30 sites and running perfectly now I want to create another DMVPN HUB over Dyndns and spoke will remain on Dynamic IP. Please can you help me out how to configure D...

Resolved! Site to Site VPN with ASA 5520 *please help*

I'm using two ASA 5520's and trying to set up a site-to-site VPN.  This looks to be fairly simple, but I'm on my third day of trying to get this up and running. Both 5520's are running the latest IOS 9.1(5).Please note: I've substituted [#1-WAN IP] a...

jmmeisner by Beginner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Slow ASA to ASA VPN throughput

I have a customer with a VPN network of ASA5505s running 8.4.x. The Internet circuits are all 100Mb lines and the units have full licences with oodles of memory.If you do a rsync file copy between two sites performance is about 4-8Mb/s over the VPN. ...

ASA 9.1 Anyconnect split-tunnel ICMP issue

Hello all,I am having the hardest time with getting VPN clients access to ICMP into the internal network behind the FW. I have tested HTTP and SSH fine for inbound VPN client connections, but their pings fail always. They seem to hit their destinatio...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers