cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,FTD 2110 on 7.3. using route based site to site VPN.I recently created a few site-to-site VPNs with a third party.  We have some alerting setup to monitor the public IP of those tunnels, and over the weekend there were a fair number of disconne...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Meambers,Greeting to All!Show version Hardware: ASA5515, 8192 MB RAM, CPU Clarkdale 3058 MHz, 1 CPU (4 cores):ASA Version 9.2(2)4Currently, I have configure Cisco ASA to MS Azure Site to Site VPN with the ikev2 route base. In the azure portal th...

hello all,i have two sites and both sites are use public IP and connect these two sites through site-to-site VPN,i have a Server which are located in A site i want to access this Server from Site-B ASA.how can ping the server IP from Site-B ASA

azizk220 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Expert,Anyone has PCAP file that captured malicious malformed IPSec packet (IKEv2, ESP, etc)? I need it for CCNP Security cert.I will try also generating IKEv2 malformed packet using bogus negotiation parameters. Any advise?Thank You,Audi...

onibala by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Concern, Presently we have configure GRE tunnel on my switch 3650-48-TS form my HO site to Remote site-A and site-B, both the tunnels are working fine.Last week we shifted GRE to ipsec over GRE on my Cisco 3650-48-TS switch with IOS version 16.3...

We currently use Cisco Duo with LDAPS for our SSL VPN Clients. On the firewall (ASA5508) we have Dynamic Access Policies in place, allowing certain Active Directory groups access to certain subnets.   When testing moving to SAML (Hybrid AzureAD with ...

Hi all,My branch Switch Cisco WS-C3560 cant do NAT therefore traffic goes to the internet through the tunnel.This tunnel with ISR4321 is without encryption because the branch switches do not support encryption.Here is no firewall and traffic is not f...

Kepler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes