cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Gentile Team, Voglio vendere due fpr2110-asa-k9 per collegare dispositivi di accesso remoto con nr. Connessione 43 IKEv1/IKEv2, come un concentratore di hub per VPN. Non voglio usare funzionalità di sicurezza come NGFW. E' possibile? Esistono limitaz...

Hello I am learning CCIE Routing and switch content. it need IPSEC but not describe detail on the CCIE routing and switch book.May I have your advise which book is good to understand IPSEC?Also I am interesting on Meraki SD-WAN. Could you please advi...

gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a client with a Cisco Firepower firewall and I'm setting up an Anyconnect VPN. The trouble I'm having is that their ISP is using a shared /23 block of IP addresses for their multiple customers. The VPN clients also needs to route all tr...

I'm struggling with this issue, but Cisco is no help here with a weeks open ticket.  Moving from ASA to FMC/FTD setup for SSL Anyconnect VPN only, and we've got everything working EXCEPT for DTLS.  Having a real problem just troubleshooting this via ...

bnjones by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All!I have come across a strange problem related to SCEP.I have an S2S/IPSec tunnel set up with GCP. It is based on VTI. At GCP, I have a CA on Windows Server, in the x.x.x.x.x subnet.When I try to set the SCEP Forwarding URL http://x.x.x.x/cer...

jakmor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have an AnyConnect remote access solution on an ASA headend with Split tunneling enabled. We've got tunnelspecified enabled with RFC 1918 permitted over AnyConnect. How do I go about enabling local LAN access ? Configuration snippet:Group...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to set up a site to site VPN for one of our client with palo alto. However VPN phase 1 is not coming up and when I ran debug I am getting NO_PROPOSAL_CHOOSEN error even though both side are configured poperly setup is like below || HQ...

Binoy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Import ID Cert

So trying to upload a cert for RA-VPN on FMC. I have a CA authority signed cert already and it is asking for the Identity cert. I have all the certs that were issued, Do i still need to send the CSR to the Cert Authority for a new ID cert? Or is ther...

I have a Firepower 1010 which I am trying to add NPS authentication for. The NPS server sites in Azure and the Firepower 1010 in an office and we have a site to site VPN tunnel in place which connects the two already.We've configured the NPS server a...

MP13 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes