cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, Need some clarification on this. Some cisco docs say IPSec cannot work with dynamic routing as it only supports unicast traffic.Some documents say that it can using VTI's can anyone elaborate this, please? Thanks 

Dears Kindly help me to fix my VPN Error I have FTD with FMC tried to connect VPN with SonicWALL not able to connect at all tried p2p and hub and spoke with IKE1 and 2 I have multiple site with different firewall .its saying cant connect multiple VPN...

I have 2 FTD2140s in HA pair managed by FMC. This is the head end for several l2l/point to point VPNs.What I need to do is have a l2l/point to point from this head end to two separate remote sites using the same encryption domain. Basically one head ...

michael18 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Hi,I found sometimes that my VPN session is disconnected and shows an error prompt, and I need to reconnect manually.  From the DART log, there is an error message as below:A new MTU needs to be applied to the VPN network interface. Disabling a...

PeterLin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco AnyConnect on my notebook, and NB connect to internet by using a Wi-Fi router.I found sometimes that the VPN session is disconnected and needs to reconnect manually. From some previous posts, I have installed DART try to find what'...

PeterLin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, lets say I have 1 hub router and 20 spokes. I am using IPSec with VTI - FlexVPN. The server behind hub router downloads some specific files (traffic can be determined by tcp port) from all spokes sites, besides other things. The question is wheth...

I am updating my ASA. The version I am going to install (9.15 for the moment) will remove deprecated parameters like Diffie Hellman 2 and 24, some encryption algorithms and MD5 as hash algorithm.I worked in the past months to upgrade our VPN tunnels ...

Resolved! FMC Dusk theme

Hello community.I'm using the Dusk theme on my FMC and some of the text fields in the menu appear to be empty. In fact, these fields have text if you look closely. I have tried different browsers - Mozilla Chrome etc. but the same problem with the te...

dyakovsky_0-1679295257631.png dyakovsky_1-1679295291108.png
dyakovsky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes