cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloGood day to you. Could you please help my DMVPN question.R1 is hub, R3, R4, R5 is spoke. my lab is run in PNET, Configuration had attached.Q1. ip nhrp redirect should input at hub or all spoke?Q2. before I input "ip nhrp redirect" and "ip nhrp s...

gdy1039_0-1684115000353.png
gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,FMC & FTD 7.3Running a route-based site-to-site IKEv2 between us and a third party. I've been having some issues with the tunnel bouncing, and the third party gave me the following in bold: I have set my timeouts according to them. I can see fr...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,    I have been searching for information relating to migrating from IKEv1 to IKEv2.  We use DMVPN with IKEv1/PSK and would like to transtion to IKEv2/PKI. We are creating a second tunnel that will be configured with IKEv2/PSK so that we can...

YORKIE23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,,,I work for a service provider and we have a customer who has two branches, one of the branches outside the country and the other connected with us.He has a problem that there is no service interruption, but he has a problem with the inte...

Hi, I am facing a very simple problem with IPSec in ESP Tunnel mode. My objective here is to know the precise overhead added to normal payload by IPSec in ESP tunnel mode. As per Cisco docmentation I read some where that it is up to 57 bytes. However...

subbarao.s by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We replaced a remote router that has all the same configs as the previous router however Solarwinds continues to show the device as down "Could not poll" or "Bad username" error when the device is actually up and pingable. Any advice?

I'm having issues where connection consistently drops when WFH on VPN. Don't have same issue in office or hot spotting from phone. Have been on to isp several times. They've changed my WiFi network 3 times. Doesn't help. My husband has no issue on hi...

laurac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to establish a connection between two site-to-site IPsec tunnels, both of which are terminating in the same ASA. So I have site A, Site B and Site C. Site A and Site C has IPsec tunnel to site B, but not between them. So I would like ...

fisnikmag by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! FMC Variable Set

Hello,I have a situation where employees out on VPN interact with a shared drive on the inside of our network, and the IPS is constantly flagging it as the following: I thought my variable set would fix the issue, as my VPN network is defined inside ...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On 6500 platform, Firewall Blade.Our customer would want to enable the virtual contests on firewall blade to collect the traffic/drop statistic on some interfaces.Now in the configuration there is the command:" no asdm history enable" but to see th...