cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've build a VPN tunnel between (ASA 5510) and CISCO ROUTER through internet.The 5510 is  in aggressive mode and the tunnel's up.Often the tunnel is traffic is getting terminated and the application were not working .When am resetting the peer fro...

I have working configs for both a Cisco IPSec remote access VPN + L2TP-IPSec remote access VPN, however I can only get one to work at a time (depending on whatever dynamic map has a lower sequence number defined in my crypto map).  I get Phase 2 erro...

wsladekjr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with.I have Cisco ASA 5515 at the head office and some Zyxel USG Routers on various remote locations.I have made IPsec site-to-site VPN between ASA and Zyxel. My challenge now is that I also want to be...

jhp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Trying for days to configure a site to site vpn between Azure and my very old Pix 515e.  Have been unable to establish connectivity and the logs point to a phase 2 error as well as an error "removing peer from correlator table failed - no match."...

maxmaxmax by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco asa 5505 keeps disconnecting ssl vpn users

miras by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We've purchased a SSL_VPN license to use on a 1921.The installation went as usual, but the active license still is the evaluation license.Is there a way to activate the permanent license? I've already restarted the device.I'm familiar with the "li...

Hello everyone, We are setting up a Remote access VPN from our end user machine to cisco 2900 series router, till now we are able establish the VPN tunnel and can access all the local IP's of the router. but when we try accessing the internal subnet/...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: