cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Due to a security concern of running the sftunnel over a WAN a connection we may need to use the FDM over FMC. The FTD appliance is currently configured with a manager - what do I need to do to manage the appliance locally? If I remove the manager fr...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Situtation:in the HQ we've a active/standby Firepower 2120 with ASA Softwarein the Branch should be a Firepower 1010 with ASA Softwarethe HQ is redundant, the Branch has 2 ISP's; one leased Line with fix IP, one DSL-Backup (pppoe with fixed IP)...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello All,Is it possible to send data out to external website when on Cisco ASA Clientless SSL VPN?  I can get the user the internal web server but that server needs to reach out to DUO for the Token authentication and is blocked by the proxy.  Is th...

Simple40 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to configure the VPN UI to connect automatically at startup?  If I try to use vpncli to do it, it complains "Connect not available. Another Cisco Secure Client application is running".  I can disable automatic startup of the UI and wri...

GSKnick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allwe purchased Umbrella and also got vMX so trying to leverage AnyConnect, or Safe Client with Umbrella plugin to make it work. I got the Umbrella profile working without any issues but am unable to get the VPN profile going. Documentation sugges...

Frankis1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my dear seniors and colleagues, please i will need a little help with this topology created in gns, please note although this is a simulation but its actual the topology for a real life network waitng  to implement, therefor all public ip addre...

Screenshot (21).jpg Screenshot (25).jpg Screenshot (23).jpg Screenshot (27).jpg

Hi There!We are currently having a Anyconnect SSL setup with SAML Duo authentification. Everything is working fine on the release 9.12(4)52. However, as soon as we upgrade to 9.12(4)54 or 9.12(4)55, the Anyconnect no longer completes the connection. ...

itneuf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have setup ipsec VPN in my C2811 router but when "show crypto isakmp/ipsec sa" shows nothing.Remote end point is an "ASA5520".  Does it indicates that the remote ASA5520 not yet configured?Here are my Router configuration:crypto isakmp pol...