cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have read the documentation regarding the 85Meg / 170 Meg limits on the ISR G2s As far as I am aware - this does NOT apply to the 1941. I have a 1941 with a sec-k9 license, you cannot buy a h-sec license for this device."The HSEC-K9 license removes...

Hi Community, I am using ASA5505 with Ver 9.2.2.4The ASA is set up perfect for all my needs including Anyconnect, CA, Firewalling etc.The Anyconnect client works fine. I wanted to get started with the clientless VPN feature and try to browse sites.Th...

Hi All,We have 14branches and all sites are connected with our  headoffice via VPN site-to-site.Existing Infrastucture Cisco 1841 at HO with Dynamic IP from ISP.Branch router cisco 877 with Dynamic IP from ISP.All sites are connected perfectly and wo...

manojyesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Can anyone point me at what I'm doing wrong. Am I making this more complex than I should? VPn's aren't my strong point I have been provided the following from a 3rd party for the remote siteIP, Key, DiffHell - Group2,phase 1      3Des, Sha...

Our ASA5505 works fine for a handful of VPN users, but ONE client won't work, which happens to be the only Home Premium unit.I'm sitting at my desk, and I have a W7 Pro x64 machine working right next to a W7 Home Premium x64 machine not working.  Bot...

jimgurley by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,It's my first time to post here and not an expert is cisco products so please bear with me.I have this problem wiht our Site to Site VPN our client wanted us to make a NAT with our currentnetwork setup cz it very hard for thim make ajustme...

We have a 5505 (Soon to be replaced with two 5515-x) firewall with two l2l vpns.Were trying to allow one remote site traffic to flow through to the other remote site but the syslog shows "    10.5.25.41172.16.10.100Routing failed to locate next hop f...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes