cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Kindly check below config.the problem is  vpn is connected but no internet accesson computer after connecting vpn ASA Version 8.0(2)!hostname ciscoasaenable password 8Ry2YjIyt7RRXU24 encryptednames!interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside secu...

meet_mkhan by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is it possible to use a vti tunnel interface on a router when the outside interface has a private IP address connected to a DSL modem with a static public IP address, in other words the router sits behind the DSL modem? Router gi0/1        -->...

I have several laptops belonging to a client that need to connect to my ASA.  I have run into a problem where my ASA is on a newer version of AnyConnect due some licensing/connectivity requirements and this causes the ASA to download a newer version ...

I have a 2-Hub DMVPN setup with 10 spokes.  One hub in NJ and one in Australia.  I am migrating to NJ office to a new ISP and will obviously have an IP address change.  What is involved in changing the IP of the NJ router? 

I'm having issues with users intermittently dropping RDP sessions when connecting through IPsec remote VPN.  The Windows RDP session seems to drop and re-connect.  I'd like to think it's not an issue on the firewall (ASA5540) because I don't see user...

We have some VPN 3005 concentrators. I can't find any specific information if they are susceptible to the "ShellShock" bug. Despite the fact that they are not supported officially already I suppose, some consideration regarding this vulnerability hav...

I have dual ISP at the branch side (one is DSL And other is Cellular provider). I have dMvpn setup for interoffice communciation. I want to use DSL as a primary link for DMVPN and cellular as a backup. At the hub side we have got single  DMVPN cloud....

Hi Folks,I have currently setup an ASA at a remote site in the middle of the USA which tunnels all traffic back to our West coast HQ to use its Internet connection.  It works great.  However, I also want to have another tunnel to our East Coast HQ to...

I am trying to create my vpn tunnel to use host names rather than ip, so in the event we change ip addresses I don't need to modify a load of routers.However when I enter my commands as below, the hostname automatically resolves and when I do a show...

Hi, I am configuring a DMPN between my Headquarter and my Branch.Tunnel GRE has a tunnel protection applied, Phase1 is OK: RCIAO07#sh crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state               conn-id statusx.x.x.x      ...