cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to reduce the peer timeout setting on the client so it will fail over to a second Easy VPN server more quickly? Right now it seems to be taking about 60 seconds and I'd like to reduce that if possible. There used to be a checkbox in th...

jmeggers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a EZVPN connection to one of our branch office. Connectivity diagram is attached with this discussion. HO LAN (10.1.0.0/16 & 192.6.14.0/24) --------- ASA5520-------- Internet ---------- Cisco2911-------- LAN of remote location (10.2.0...

I've gone through several forums attempting to find a solution, but I still can't get authentication to work for users in a particular group within AD. Our ASA is running 9.1(2), and the domain controller is a Windows Server 2012 R2.I can configure t...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I recently installed the Cisco RV110W, I configured the VPN connection parameters and are able to connect via QuickVPN. The only problem is that the address is obtained IPV6. The router I configured WAN IPV4 and LAN IPV4 then I do not understa...

davide003 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following problem: I have a site-to-site VPN tunnel connections, it is working fine and its status is UP and Active. But I can't ping across the tunnel. I Checked everything and created another basic simulation of the scenario and go...

Hi,I need to link 2 sites together.My internet providers does not provide VPN passthrough (ESP) protocol or the possibility to put the modem or boxes in bridge mode. Look at the following discussion for more details. https://supportforums.cisco.com/d...

hi all,I have a client who wants to trace all logon / logoff events on the VPN client. The LOG of the ASA is very verbose and it becomes difficult to identify interesting events inside.Does anyone know if there is some post-processing software that c...

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco asa 5505with following configuration :inside 172.17.7.4outside public fixed ip (dhcp)Interal range 172.17.4.0/24VPN Range 10.232.0.200 - 10.232.0.205 used with Cisco vpn client3 Site2SiteVPN Tunels (Ikev1/IPSec AES256 SHA1) on ou...

bbuyck007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the setup in attached image work where a personal home router is allowing a site to site vpn to a remote router behind it? If so how do you configure the home router which has a dynamic ip to allow the site to site vpn?Is this a matter of getting...

smgtech01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create a user, who can login to VPN however who is not able to login to ASA CLI or web management to view configuration. How do I achieve that? Thank you.

leos.pohl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have ASA5505 , connected to the WAN on port 0 (called Vlan2), and connected to my development LAN on port 7 (Called Vlan1).I want to add DMZ, and I connected switch and servers to port 3, and called it Vlan3. this is my settings:interface Vlan...

gabikazav by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes