cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can you explain with Command,how to Add single user in Multiple Group-policy.We have local user authentication.9.1 ASA. 

I have a cisco ezvpn connecting from an asa 5505 to a 5510. I also installed the anyconnect settings on the 5505 following these simple instructions attached. But how do I actually install anyconnect on a client? Thanks. 

Dear all, Someone is experience with forward port VPN. I mean I have one Cisco router andbehind the route i have ASA 5510. then I want to configure VPN remote access,but I want to configure on ASA 5510, so I want to forward traffic VPN that income to...

pdara0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please could someone help me with this.We are planning to setup a network with a Head Office and 8 branch offices. All the branch offices have got less than 20 users and they need to access DB server and File server in HO. At present we have got C...

Hello my friends,I have been trying to establish VPN connectivity between IOS cisco router and ASA firewall over the internet - no luck so far. I think I am missing some important bit of the configuration. Here are my configuration commands: Router:c...

Hi,We have a Cisco ASA 9.1 and lots of VPN clients which work fine on it. Now we have to connect a partner site with Site-to-Site VPN.  We have few problems:IP address overlap (we use 10.0.0.0/8 and partner use 10.145.0.0/16)Partner can't use NAT on ...