cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I've been dealing with this issue for couple of days now. I have an overlapping vpn address space wherein the local networks of both sites are identical. It would be easy if these two sites are both using asa firewall. But that's were ...

Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a question. I hope one of you can help me. my problem is that i want to internet via the VPN tunnenl. I have a VPN connection with my ASA 5505 at home. I`m able to access all the inside devices. But i`m unable to access the internet. is it ...

bavo by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have an issue whereby The VPN tunnel between hub and spoke is up, but unable to pass data traffic. Can somebody assist me on how to troubleshoot the issue.Dealer>sh dmvpnLegend: Attrb --> S - Static, D - Dynamic, I - Incompletea        N - NATe...

anilcisco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have established the VPN tunnel, verified with show isakmp and ipsec commands as well as watching the real time log in ASDM.  The catch is the VPN tunnel can only be initiated from the remote end (Fortigate VPN Firewall) and I can ping from a remot...

Hi all ,I have configured S2S VPN from my HO to my BO . VPN has established & up on both side . my PC IP address is 192.168.10.88 & my BO PC IP address 192.168.20.5 . Note :1. I try to ping my PC IP address ( 192.168.10.88) from MY BO PC -result is r...

MANI .P by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a problem with Cisco Anyconnect installation on Window7During installation procedure i get  error message and installation stopped without successcan someone help me?error message say: "there is a problem with Windows Installer package. ...

Hello,I configured a vpn site to site with an ASA5510 at the HQ and a router 1921 at the remote site. The tunnel is up but i cannot ping from HQ to remote site.I did some test and i saw that I can ping the pc X in the remote site from the pc Y in the...

When I try installing the VPN Client ver 5.0.04.03000 I get an error message saying "Error 27854: The Network Configuration LOck is held by another application. Close all applications and run Setup again. ..." cI have tried shutting down all process...